Why do not the channels work?
Sometimes it happens that instead of a programTV shows you a dark screen or a fault message. Why do not TV channels work? The reasons can be different. To solve the problem, you need to know several aspects of the receiver's operation, or the receiver.
It is necessary to learn the DRE ID, it is also the identification number of the signal receiver. On the receiver panel you need to press the "Status" button, where a 12-digit number appears. Sometimes it can be 14-digit.
- The coded DRE channel. This message is usually displayed when your receiver has been turned off for too long. In this case, you should turn it on and wait a few hours until it synchronizes with the satellite's clock and it's decoded.
- Either the receiver is not registered. In this case, you need to enter the identification number on the site of the provider Tricolor TV. Another option is a non-tuned antenna. In this case, you need to call the provider with a re-application for activation.
- Coded DRE channel, outputting on paidchannels. In this case, it usually means that the subscription to the services has ended. This may be due to late payment, or when transferring funds to a personal account within the system. If this is the case, then you should go to the provider's website in the section of your profile and specify the purpose of the payment.
- Incompatible softwarereceiver. In the case of the GS-8306 HD receiver, an inscription can be displayed that there are no HD channels. In this case, enter the Tricolor TV menu and click the "Restore channel list" button, and the settings will be changed. In the GS-8300 receiver (m, n), the problem with the new software is solved by pressing the TV / RADIO and CHANNEL + buttons on the receiver panel simultaneously. Then press the button on the STANDBY.
- No signal. Such a message means that the reason why the channels do not work is in the antenna settings. Often, the antenna is not exposed to the satellite initially, or because of the wind, it changed the settings. Although sometimes it happens that there is a violation between the receiver cable and the antenna. In this case, you need to make sure that the cable is connected to the LNB IN jack. Or the problems are caused by the changed antenna or receiver settings. When the question is solved, why do not the channels work, Tricolor TV is checked for a number of tinctures. The LNB type must necessarily be single, and the LNB power must be connected. The settings on the receiver panel are checked.
Pixels on the screen
Or so-called. squares can appear for several reasons.
- Changing antenna settings due to weather conditions or due to operating conditions. Dirt and excess moisture can greatly affect the performance of the antenna, and its ability to receive a signal.
- Wrong antenna adjustment. If some settings are "lost" or initially worked incorrectly, then you can invite the wizard, or try to tune the antenna yourself. To do this, in the "Manual search" menu, find two parallel scales. Lower - "image quality scale". Following its indicators, you need to change the position of the antenna until the quality is not satisfactory. This is achieved by changing the antenna clamping force.
- Obstruction of the signal due to high objects, for example, trees. In this case, either change the location of the antenna, or find a way to remove obstacles.