What to cook from puff pastry?
Watch the video
Any dough can now be purchased in stores andDo not puff on his cooking yourself. Especially popular is the puff pastry or a mixture of puff and yeast. There are a lot of recipes for every taste of what you can cook from puff pastry. Whether you like sweet pastries, whether you prefer more hearty, unsweetened dishes from puff pastry, you can cook it all yourself. Of course, on our portal you can find recipes and other dishes that you can cook from yeast dough, but let's not "interfere" all in one heap, so:
What to cook from puff pastry - recipes
Pie with mozzarella and tomatoes
Of course, you can cook a banal pizza from puff pastry. But we suggest you do something original, for example, cook a pie with mozzarella and puff pastry tomatoes.
- puff pastry - 500 gr.
- tomatoes - 500 gr.
- mozzarella cheese - 500 gr. (you can choose another cheese, but the taste will be different)
- salt pepper
The recipe for pie with mozzarella and tomatoes:
- First, we prepare the ingredients. Cut the mozzarella into circles (the size of the circles should be about the same as the circles of tomatoes).
- We will cut tomatoes - also circles.
- Now roll out the thinly thawed dough, put it in the baking dish and make small side edges.
- Spread 3-4 rows of cheese and tomatoes accordion, alternating mozzarella - tomato, mozzarella - tomato, as if each other.
- Top with salt and pepper pie. You can add different spices.
- We put the baking tray in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for 30 minutes.
Pies with cherries
Prepare a puff pastry and sweet pastry with a filling. Pies with cherries are proof.
- puff pastry - 500 gr.
- frozen cherries - 200 gr.
- sugar - 5 tablespoons (the amount depends on the preferences of the family)
The recipe for pies with cherries:
- First, put the cherry in a bowl, cover the berries with sugar and leave for 30 minutes. It is necessary that the cherry let the juice.
- We merge the juice from the cherry, we do not need it in the preparation of the pies.
- Puff pastry roll (thickness let it be about 0.3 cm). Cut the dough into small rectangles.
- We lay berries on half of the rectangle.
- We make a patty, covering the cherry with the second half of the rectangle.
- It is best to cover the baking sheet with baking paper, then put the pies there and oil them with a little oil.
- Put the pan in a preheated oven for 180 minutes for 20 minutes. Wait for the golden color of the patties. Thus, we quickly get delicious pies made of puff pastry.
What to cook with puff pastry?
Sausages in the dough
Prepare yourself sausages in the test is easy! You are amazed why it is necessary to have a puff-yeast dough? No wonder, because the puff yeast dough will be more lekgim, and the taste of sausages will not be lost because of it, as in yeast.
- puff yeast dough - 500 gr.
- sausages - 8 pcs.
- egg - 1 pc.
- vegetable oil
The recipe for sausages in a puff pastry yeast:
- Defrost the dough if it was previously frozen.
- Roll the dough.
- We cut it into long strips.
- Sausages can be cut along in half, and can be left entirely. If the sausages are baked in a puff pastry, they are recommended to cut them in half, otherwise the taste of the dough will be lost.
- We spin the sausage into a strip of dough a bit diagonally. Remove the ends of the strip under the dough.
- Now let's lay out the sausages in the dough on the oiled baking sheet, rub the top of the pies with butter. Advised to use a special brush or wrap the gauze wand.
- Put the pan in a preheated oven for 180 minutes for 15 minutes.
- From time to time, grease the dough with a beaten egg. So you get a nice ruddy brown.