What is the name Julia?
It is often believed that the name reflects the inner worldman, is crucial for his life's path. Parents, when choosing a name for a child, pay attention to its sound, what history it has, whether any of the famous people had such a name, and also on its characteristics and what psychological qualities it gives to a person.
Meaning of the name
What does the name Julia mean and where did it come from -it came to us from Greece and in translation means wavy, fluffy. Julia is a fairly common name, it exists in various versions in many languages Julia, Julia, Juliet, Julie.
What does the name Julia in personality mean, what are its main features and characteristics of character.
- Julia is usually very emotional - it's easy to hurt,grieve or offend, at the same time it quickly passes from one emotion to another, the mood and state of it change completely unexpectedly and quite dramatically, but for people from the outside it looks incomprehensible and causeless.
- She is stubborn, it is useless to argue with her, since she admits for nothing even to herself, that something is not right.
- She is not very inquisitive and curious, knowledgegets only if she needs it or she should, but a lively mind and an excellent memory, help her cope even with what she does not care about. However, she herself shows an interest in mysticism and the supernatural, and it would be better to protect her from charlatans, but she herself can read and read horoscopes for her own pleasure, maybe even earn it.
- In general, she is tidy and responsible, excellentcopes with orders, but criticizes sharply, can begin to argue, but takes responsibility rarely, does not like to organize anything, prefers to be led.
- Heavy experiences failures or problems inbut is able to restrain their emotions and sometimes seems insensitive. In his failures he prefers to blame other people, the situation, anything except himself.
- She is feminine and does not reveal herself completely,leaving some mystery or riddle, which is very like it to men. She herself knows this very well and can use for her own purposes, including deftly manipulating.
- She does a great job with many kinds of cases andprofessions, can be a wonderful hostess, but among all this, very little of what she really liked. It is important for her to either find something that she is interested in, or get into a mood suitable for such work, and her mood is very changeable.