What is good for your health?
Regular care for health is better thanheal from a bunch of sores. The question arises - what is good for health, what habits, rules, recommendations should be adhered to to stay healthy?
Components of health, its main components - a healthy diet in conjunction with physical activity.
As for nutrition, it is important to follow certain rules.
- Eat often, but prepare small portions. Do not stretch the walls of the stomach with huge amounts of food, eating. In addition, it is easier to digest food.
- Avoid lean food, include differentdishes - but at the same time useful and rich in the necessary substances, microelements, vitamins. Must be present protein, fatty and carbohydrate foods. The recommended ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for a full-value diet is 1: 1: 4 for each day. If you lack, for example, proteins - they can be eaten in larger quantities.
- It is better to avoid complex dishes for our health. Much more useful than simple - fruits, vegetables, chicken, steamed, boiled legumes, kefir, nuts.
- Reduce the number of fried foods as much as possible - or even better, absolutely. Coca-Cola, refined sugar, fast food - are sent to the blacklist.
- Once a week, take easy days - on a mono-diet, to rest your stomach. For example, you can eat only light fruits or buckwheat.
- Drink more water - 2-2.5 liters. in a day. Water cleans the digestive tract, sates with energy, freshness. Do not neglect this point!
You must understand that nutrition is the guarantee of health. No wonder they say that "we are what we eat".
Movement is necessary for our body. Physical loads accelerate blood, strengthen muscles, make the body more enduring and resistant to diseases. People who do not engage in physical activity, are quickly calculated - they are frail or, conversely, obese and slow, move slowly, have dull skin. To correct a situation or to avoid it, it is necessary to choose for yourself any kind of sport that will bring not only benefits but also pleasure.
You need to train at least an hour a day. Be sure to breathe more fresh air, walk, do morning exercises.
In addition, avoid severe fatigue, observe sleep, be tempered - health will quickly improve.
Interesting questions about health are revealed in the special heading Health. Come in and find out new!