What can not be done with diabetes?
To date, a very common disease is diabetes.
There are a lot of people suffering from this disease and theirthe number is constantly growing. If a person falls ill with diabetes, then he must go to an absolutely different lifestyle. Doctors say that the treatment of diabetes depends on the lifestyle of a certain and on compliance with the diet. On this patient for himself clearly should know what can be eaten, and what can not be done with diabetes.
Ideally, a diet should be made for everyonepatient individually. Because the type, as well as the degree of the disease, the weight of the patient must be taken into account. It should be noted that it is simply necessary to create an individual diet for people who are ill with the second type of diabetes.
The energy value of the products is carefully calculated. But whatever the individual diet, in any case there are a number of products that are strictly forbidden to diabetics.
Products that raise the level of sugar
Be sure to know that you can not eat with diabetes:
- ice cream.
In addition, you need to take into account thecarbohydrate intake. Confectionery products are allowed only if sugar is used instead of sugar. And then with the permission of the doctor, because even sugar substitutes are not shown to everyone.
And also it is not supposed:
- carbonated drinks and drinks that contain sugar in their content;
- a large number of simple fats and carbohydrates;
- fatty foods (increases cholesterol in the blood, as a result of blockage of blood vessels)
The patient must not let go of the speciesthe fact that when he knows what foods are not possible with diabetes, he thereby preserves his life. The fact is that sugar levels are greatly increased by simple carbohydrates, and if there is not enough insulin or it will be completely absent, hypoglycemic coma may occur, which is life-threatening.
Many people think that milk and meat are the most useful foods and all that is cooked, but they are wrong. With diabetes they are prohibited, and besides them some more products, such as:
- oily fish;
- smoked products;
- canned food;
- cottage cheese.
It is also forbidden to drink alcoholic beverages, in which there is a very high sugar content, it is both liqueurs and dessert wines. Very, very rarely can you eat ice cream, fruit or milk.
Prohibited vegetables and fruits
Erroneous is also the opinion that you can eat natural, that is, vegetables and fruits. It is necessary to adhere to such rules:
- limit the use of potatoes;
- exclude grapes;
- do not eat mango;
- forget about bananas;
- do not eat figs, dried apricots, dates, raisins and other sweet dried fruits.
Not desirable in diabetes mellitus
In diabetes, the following foods should be avoided:
- all that contains refined sugar and it in its pure form including (jam, marmalade, sherbet, cakes, cupcakes, pies, cakes, even chewing gums, fruits, candied and juices with sugar);
- salt and all products with it, including salted nuts and sauerkraut. (it is necessary to look at the composition of the products before eating them, so that there is no salt);
- all kinds of seasonings: ketchup, mustard, meat and fish sauces, marinades and green olives;
- white rice and pearl gruel;
- products that are too saturated with fats. They affect the heart;
- the grains are dry, usually all juices are squeezed from them, so they are not cooked without the use of sugar and salt (corn flakes);
- coffee, tea, containing theine, tannin and caffeine;
- peanut butter;
- meat snack (dried, jerky, if it is with chemicals, sausages and all products in which there is nitrogenous sodium);
- white bread, it does not contain B vitamins, and there is no vitamin E;
- Soups canned, they can have preservatives, salt and sugar.
Thus, if you follow all the rules,not to allow forbidden foods, to make an individual diet for each day, then the treatment will pass successfully and the patient will not feel any discomfort in connection with diabetes. The main thing to control yourself, remember what foods you can not do with diabetes and do not allow food disruptions, then everything will be all right and feel the person with diabetes will be fine.
On our site you can see the article: "What can you eat with diabetes?".