TOP - 10 than to feed the strawberries after cutting the leaves.
After the harvest has been harvested from strawberries, it is necessary to cut it so that the next harvest is rich and large. Cut the mustache and the old leaves. They do this before the new sheets appear, so that pests do not have time to get over them. After pruning the leaves, you need to pierce the ground between the rows 10 cm deep, while slightly spudding the bushes. Then strawberries gain strength for the next harvest, so at this moment it is very important to feed it. We are inDom-v-sadu. ruWe will show you how and how to feed the strawberries after pruning the leaves so that you can navigate in a huge variety of different top dressings.
Top dressing strawberries after pruning
The ideal option than to feed strawberries after fruiting and pruning - this is organic fertilizer:
If mullein and manure are used, then it is enough just to spread the pieces around the bushes. When using chicken manure to feed strawberries, it must be diluted. Otherwise, concentrated litter will burn your favorite strawberry variety. Take 1 kg of litter and dilute it in 20 liters of water.Introduce top dressing under the strawberry bush about 1 liter each under the bush.
Nettle is crushed, placed in a plastic bucket, poured with water and infused for 2 weeks. For 1 kg of nettle green mass, you need to take 20 liters of water to prepare green fertilizer. The stock solution is diluted in a ratio of 1:10 and watered strawberries after pruning with this fertilizer and when a shrub is formed.
You can also use mineral fertilizers, it is better to use special fertilizers for strawberries. Use 100g on 5m2. Fertilizer should be sprinkled on the bed, deeper into the ground with a chopper. To avoid the formation of a crust after watering, cover the beds with peat or pine needles and water. You should water it regularly with warm water in the morning or evening, despite the fact that there are no fruits and leaves. This will ensure a good harvest in the future.
Here's how and how to feed strawberries after pruning leaves:
- loosen the ground
- pour potassium permanganate,
- feed with organic or special means,
- sprinkle with ash.
Knowledgeable gardeners use three meals a day:
- Immediately after pruning, they add nitrogen fertilizer with the addition of chicken manure or chicken hen. Loosen the ground.
- After 2 weeks, fed with organic substances with phosphorus and potassium.
- The third time is fed in September with a mullein or compost.
Mineral fertilizers, than to process strawberries after pruning leaves .:
- Urea - 100 grams per 30 liters of water
- Nutriflex S - 10gr per 10l of water
- Infusion: nitroammofosk - 2 tbsp., Ash - 1 cup, water - 10l
- Mineral fertilizers: Buy, Shungit, Elegy
- Ammonium Nitrate - 10gr
- Potassium nitrate - during the ovary
- Boric acid - a pinch on a bucket of water - spray during flowering and ovary
- Ammonium nitrate - 10 g; potassium sulfate -10gr, superphosphate - 30gr
The use of chlorine-containing substances should be avoided, since strawberry does not tolerate chlorine.