Shelving for the house in the doorwayFebruary 3, 2010
The door has become unnecessary. Often they want to isolate two adjacent rooms or make an entrance in another place. Usually the doorway is closed or closed with a curtain, although this place can be used rationally. A great option for reworking openings is to make a rack with your own hands. All options require rationality and accurate calculation.
If the materials used are mirrors and glass shelves, then according to your exact measurements, the glazier cuts and drills the holes. The thickness of the glass shelves must be at least 6mm. For the seamstress workplace we take mirrors 3-4 mm thick. Firmly fasten them with double-sided adhesive tape to a completely flat surface. For the dressing table we take mirrors of the same thickness.
If the doorway is in the hallway, and it is still not advisable to use it due to the lack of daylight and inconvenience of location, then glazed doors of any shape with accessories you are interested in will come to the rescue.
- We install a mirror and glass shelves in the hallway, in the doorway, thereby making it cozy and elegant.
- If the doorway is in the bedroom, we can use it for the dressing table. Paste on the door panels of the mirror. Glass shelves. Dressing table - mirror.
- If the doorway in the hallway is in a lighter place, then we can equip the workplace with a folding desk. Next - a glass door to the living room, through which the lighting enters the hallway.
- Every seamstress wants to have an equipped workplace. We make it in the doorway. Necessary accessories are on the shelves. The table of the seamstress is folding.
- Doors with mirrors. One flap has mirrors on both sides for fitting products. Workplace seamstress completely hide 2 mirrored doors.