Salted crispy cucumbers in jars - simple and super delicious recipes for the winter
Hello, my dear subscribers!
So glad to see you again at a party. Today I want to immediately go to the topic of the article, show recipes for pickled cucumbers. But so that they turn out not only very tasty, but also crispy. We will prepare such blanks quickly and easily in cans, right at home. And take a sample in the winter or spring. As it is necessary).
After all, such savory gherkins are a great snack for any upcoming holidays that are waiting for us in the near future. Of these, you can make a vinaigrette or super-Olivier. Therefore, I think that they should always be in your pantry or cellar. To be able to come to the rescue at any time. How do you think?
Various seasonings and spices are used for this salty delicacy; without them, the harvest will not be interesting and not so zapashisty to taste.But, nevertheless, the most important thing is to take not flabby and spoiled cucumbers, because the result will depend entirely on them and on what technology you use to prepare them. Also do everything with soul and good mood.
I also recommend choosing only the smallest and non-edible cucumber varieties, but taking pickles. There are many nuances, this article with step-by-step recommendations and instructions will help you in everything. Therefore, as they say on TV do not switch. Run choose your favorite recipe and cook for health.
Salted and crispy cucumbers - a simple recipe for a 3 liter jar
As you know, the classic recipe assumes that any acetic essence is added to such a blank, or you can close it without it at all. I propose in this first variant to cheat and add lemon to vinegar instead of vinegar. What is most interesting, cucumbers cooked by this method also turn out crisp and very tasty. And most importantly, they do not harm health.
Also for safety, you can perform a three-fold or double fill brine. You do not understand what I am talking about, it is not difficult to understand. Along the way, my friends will understand.
It is precisely due to this peculiarity that you can easily store such gherkins right in your apartment, it's cool, isn't it ?!
You know what this conservation is convenient for, because it is also without additional sterilization with ready-made blanks. Agree, it is convenient. It is for this technology that our great-grandmothers and mothers prepare and cook. Take a notebook and make yourself a mark. Or add this page to your bookmarks.
Honestly, this method is still good because the cucumbers are slightly vigorous, we personally just adore these, it turns out great.
We will calculate the ingredients for 2 liters of marinade, agree it is convenient, because then you can close at least liter or two-three-liter jars.
Immediately make a reservation that below this recipe will be given another one, which is the simplest and most super tasty, for beginner housewives I recommend taking it first.
We will need:
per 3 liter jar:
- water - 2 l
- 2-3 sprigs of dill with umbrellas
- 2-3 bay leaves
- fresh garlic - 1 head
- mustard seed - 1 tsp
- allspice - 8 peas
- a mixture of peppers (black and white in peas) - 1 tsp
- salt - 2 tbsp
- granulated sugar - 2 tbsp
- citric acid - 1 tsp for each 3-liter jar
1. Just that the picked green fruits are washed in cold water and it is even possible that they swim in it for an hour. If cucumbers are torn off for a long time, for example, yesterday, then it is better to soak them in cold liquid for a couple of hours (2-3 hours) so that they restore their water balance.
Next you need to cut off all the "tips" on both sides. This is done so that the cucumbers are marinated faster and the brine is sold evenly.
With garlic, remove the husk, and each clove should be cut in half.
2. Now put all the spices and herbs in the sterilized jar on the list. That is, dill umbrellas, peeled garlic cloves, bay leaves, mustard seed and peas.
3. Next, put the "green tomboy" in a vertical way in jars. By the way, speaking can be taken and 1.5 liter jars, they will be easier to empty and immediately eat, then take the ingredients in 2 times less.
Warm the water in the pan and as soon as it boils, pour the billet along the edge. Cover and wait 15 minutes. Pour the liquid back into the pot and measure its quantity. It should be about 1 l.If it is less, add more ordinary water, that is, increase to 2 liters, so that it is convenient to put the ingredients on the list. Put salt and sugar and boil.
To prevent the pot from cracking when you bring in boiling water, pour water into the center of the tank and you can put a metal knife or fork under the bottom.
4. Immediately with the boiling marinade, refill the prepared preparations. For a moment it will seem to you that in tanks the water begins to darken or becomes turbid. Add citric acid to each jar, take 1 tsp. Put on the lid and roll it with a special key so that everything is tight.
Turn the jar to the top of the bottom and let cool under a blanket for 24-48 hours. And then go down to a cool place where it's dark.
As promised, another favorite of my recipe, which is checked by all my surroundings, never fails. Try to cook! By the way, if you are familiar with Irina Khlebnikova (she is a video blogger), you probably could already see this description.
So let's start salting cucumbers under a nylon cover. The recipe is reliable and proven, and resembles the taste of cask, although the preparation is prepared exclusively in banks.
We will need:
1.Take for work only those fruits that are suitable for pickles and salting. Do not take edible cucumbers, they should be eaten only. Make salads.
2. If you have prepared a can of 3 liters, as this is the most common size, you will need about one and a half kilograms of "green".
Before you begin to conjure, wash the vegetables in running water and soak in cold plain water for 3-4 hours. Then cut off the "ass" from each side of the gherkin on both sides. And rinse them well once more.
3. Next, prepare all the spices and herbs to work. They should be just that ripped off, not faded and bad on appearance. As you can see, garlic cloves already peeled, dill umbrellas, currant leaves, tarragon and cherry will be useful to you.
Be sure to take more and horseradish, and the secret here is this, the leaves themselves can not lay, but his stems must be put. They give the crunchiness of the finished dish. Wow, it is in the stalks all the power of magic.
4. In addition to the umbrellas of dill, you can also break sticks, that is, stalks, as they are quite fragrant and will only decorate the taste of homemade billet.
5.Thus, a standard set of products will be such, for one three-liter jar, take 5 cloves of garlic, 3 horseradish sticks 10 cm in size, 2-3 dill umbrellas, currant leaves and cherries - a couple of pieces, a sprig of tarragon, three or two pieces hot hot chili peppers.
6. Next, dissolve rock salt in hot water in one small glass. On one jar (3 l) you will need 3 tablespoons with a slide. Saddle the saline and let cool.
7. Lay out everything you need on the banks, make stacking without effort and pressure, but again, so that there are not many voids. Each container fill the cucumbers to the shoulders. On top it is advisable to put tarragon and umbrellas of dill, well, you can bitter pepper with dill sticks. Fill with cold water about half a jar.
8. Then, pour that salty water in here, in which the salt was diluted. And then add cold drinking water again. In principle, you can put three tablespoons of salt in each jar at once and not dissolve it in advance.
Place a plate or bowl under each container so that the pickle does not run away on the table. And leave it at room temperature for 3 days, the greens should acidify during this time, and foam will form on top.
9. After that, the brine is poured into the pan and bring it to a boil, boil in the region of 1.5 minutes.And fill with the hot marinade again.
10. Voila, put on the capron cover and send to the cellar or storage room for storage. And after 2-3 weeks you can already eat and enjoy such a wonderful yummy. Pleasant discoveries and impressions, friends!
Pickles in their own juice for the winter
Want to conquer the hearts of your household? The characteristic of this dish is - quickly done, and most importantly eaten instantly. Moreover, the greens are cut and it seems as if there is nothing like a salad. Another is also called this appetizer cucumbers in cucumbers.
Here is such a chic recipe that is a hit this year. The fact is that some of the gherkins are grated, and the rest, in general, watch the video and learn.
Interesting! It turns out my neighbor so pickles cucumbers constantly, already like 20 years old, and I just found out.
The brine also turns out great to taste, try and experiment, because there are a great many recipes, find new items and a bomb.
Cold-cooked cucumbers with mustard in jars
Well, now we look at another wonderful variant, which is also impeccable. Especially for those who love hearty taste or fermented.According to this recipe, you will achieve everything at once. And the list of products is so small that you don’t have to remember it.
I think many people, having prepared such a yummy food, will say that this snack is similar to the barrel version to taste. Yes, that is right. But, the most important thing is that the cucumbers will also crunch, because the ingredients have a sheet of horseradish and mustard, and they contribute to this.
If you are watching many different recipes, you should have noticed that basically all the blanks are made in the hot way, it is a little time consuming and not always convenient. This method is fast, in the sense that the brine will be cold. Incredibly, but so too can be done, who else do not know.
We will need:
- cucumbers - 1.5 - 2 kg
- table salt - 2 tbsp with a slide
- mustard dry - 1 tbsp
- horseradish, currant or cherry leaf - 1 pc.
- dill - 1 umbrella
- black pepper peas - 10 pcs.
1. Prepare vegetables and herbs. Wash them thoroughly in running water. It is desirable to pour an umbrella and a piece of horseradish, currants and cherries with boiling water. After that, take a sterile jar and place in it all the components on the list, the only thing is that cucumbers can be cut into sticks, or put them whole and intact.
Salt and mustard should preferably be placed at the very top before closing the jar.
Mustard acts as an excellent preservative, which will not allow banks to soar and mold.
2. After everything is laid, fill it with plain cold water, not boiled, cover with a nylon cover and drain into the basement room for long-term storage.
And don't worry about all the bulk ingredients dissolving by themselves. Make a trial! Miracles are over, everything is simple and easy. After a couple of months, eat on health!
The most delicious recipe for the winter pickles in a barrel
I propose now to make cucumbers in a bucket or in a barrel, because earlier our parents did just that. In principle, if you use the previous option, you get a dish of something like a barrel taste. But, this recipe is also special. In addition, if you have where to store, why not use it. It's great too!
We will need:
- Cucumbers - 10 l bucket
- Horseradish root - 2 pcs.
- Horseradish leaves - 4 pcs.
- Dill umbrellas - 5 pcs.
- Cherry leaves - 3-6 pcs.
- Currant leaves - 4 pcs.
- Oak leaves - 4-5 pcs.
- Garlic - 3-4 heads
- Salt - in the region of 10 tbsp per 1 l of water, take 60 g
1. Soak the "greens" in cold enough water for a couple of hours, in order to saturate them even more with moisture. Then wash all the greens, this fruit leaves, as well as the root of horseradish.Pick garlic on the teeth, and peel off the skins.
It is advisable to rinse the bucket with boiling water and wash it well with baking soda. Then put 8 cloves of garlic, a leaf of cherries and currants, as well as oak on the bottom. Add horseradish root and a pair of dill umbrellas.
Then start laying cucumbers, but not all at once, but part. Approximately in the middle, start again putting spices and herbs in any proportion (leave a little more to put at the very end). The only remaining horseradish leaves will need to be put on top of the whole blank. You can also put umbrellas on top too.
Dilute salt in 5 liters of plain water, and immediately fill the bucket with this brine.
2. That's all, simpler than steamed turnip. All threw in a bucket and poured saline. Cover with a lid and leave for a long time in a cool place, for example, a cellar.
After a couple of weeks, and maybe even after one and a half, you can already feast on and take the first sample. In general, in this form, such a homework costs a very long time, until the next summer or spring. But I am sure you will not let her wait so long for this). Eat on health!
Great! As you can see, there is no sterilization, no seaming under the cover, everything is pretty and very clear, everyone will understand.
The most interesting thing is that the other day I met another cooking option in a plastic bottle, I was so amazed. The author assures that he marinates so from year to year, and nothing at the same time takes off. And it is very convenient, and if you urgently need somewhere to put a bunch or a mountain of cucumbers. It is not always at hand, there are glass jars, you see.
So I think the following proverb is appropriate here: “Live forever, learn forever, die a fool ..” Ah, ha, watch the video.
Crunchy salted cucumbers in liter jars with vinegar and vodka
I think that at first you were probably a little surprised, and maybe already familiar with this way of salting. In principle, nothing special, honestly, I did not notice when adding vodka. But, of course, in any case, it turned out to be tasty and crunchy, which undoubtedly pleased me the most.
I give the list of products in the form of infographics, and as you can see it does not indicate the amount of vodka, so you need to bring it in this way, you need 1 tablespoon of 1 liter can, you will need 500 ml of water. Leaves of horseradish are a must-have component, but without them there is definitely no where. Get them anywhere. Or then maybe the cucumbers will come out soft and spread out.But I can say that it is not always, it all depends on the variety of gherkins.
We will need:
1. Start cooking with the preparatory work. Wash currant leaves, cherries and horseradish, as well as do the dill umbrellas. Peel the garlic cloves. Soak gherkins in cold water for 4 hours if they are torn from you yesterday. And then wash them and put on a towel.
2. These are the handsome men waiting for you after bathing. Examine them, they should be tight and not flabby.
3. In a clean jar at the bottom put in order all the leaves and garlic cloves, and then place the vegetables. Now in another container, mix the salt with water and bring the liquid to a boil.
4. After that, fill in half a jar with steep hot pickle. Add table vinegar 9% in the right proportions.
5. And immediately add 1 tbsp of vodka. And now pour in the rest of the salty marinade. The pickle may even spill slightly over the edges of the jar, no big deal Put on the capron lid and allow the glass jar to cool completely. You can use iron. Store in the refrigerator or on the insulated balcony all winter. Pleasant discoveries!
These greenhouses have a sour taste, and are great in any salads, Tipo Olivier or add them to pickle.
Spicy pickles - super tasty recipe
Well, if you want to cheer up, then use a hot snack for this. He will give your loved ones a pleasant aftertaste. And they will again and again beg them to feed them with such royal treats with stewed potatoes or golden chicken.
Probably, you guessed that for the thrill in the recipe will be used red hot chili peppers, you can take and ground. It uses caps.
We will need:
On 8 liter jars:
1. First of all, prepare the jars for work, sterilize them together with the lids. Then soak cucumbers in a bath in ice water, and start work in the morning.
2. In each separate container (1-1.5 l) throw five pieces of black peppercorns. Plus, of course, Lavrushka (1 pc.), And all the other ingredients on the list, that is, it is peeled garlic clove, cherry leaves (1-2 pcs.), Horseradish (1-2 pcs.) And certainly oak (1-2 pcs. .). It is also a great combination of tarragon (sprig) in such a composition, and, as chili pepper has guessed, one third of the pod (or its half).
Next, put the greenery in the banks straight up to the top of the plump, so that there are few voids.
3. Next, cook the marinade.To do this, pour 4 liters of water into the pan, add granulated sugar and salt. Bring the mass to a boil and boil, then add vinegar. Turn off the stove and pour cucumbers into this prepared potion.
Cover with lids and sterilize in another pan. That is, move the workpiece into this pan, put a towel on the bottom and then pour warm water over the hanger cans. Turn on the stove and simmer for 20 minutes after boiling over low heat.
4. Well, then, as usual, close the cans with metal covers with a wrench and turn them over to the other side, as shown in the photo. Wrap in a blanket and cool to room temperature.
Pickled cucumbers - a recipe without vinegar
Well, now the most simplified recipe for today. This method is proven and most popular among all the others; cucumbers are perfect for it. And while they are stored even at room temperature in an apartment or a warm room.
The secret in his method of cooking seems to be the whole set of the same products, but no, there are many distinctive features. So read on.
We will need:
- Cucumbers - 1 kg
- Normal water - 1 liter +1 st.
- Sweet peppers - 4 pcs.
- Currant leaf - 2 pcs.
- Dill umbrellas - 1 pc.
- Oak leaf - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 2 slices
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- Horseradish leaf - 5 pcs.
- Cherry leaf - 2 pcs.
- Chilli - 0.5 pcs.
- Salt - 1.5 tbsp l +1 tbsp
1. Wash all herbs and vegetables in water. Check that all components are not spoiled by appearance.
2. Cut the chili pepper and garlic clove in half. You can not even remove the husk.
3. Then take a large bowl and put cucumbers in it, throw all the ingredients that are given above. In addition to water and salt. Put horseradish leaves on top. And then in the cup, mix the salt and sugar, boil and pour the solution with this solution.
Put the lid on top of the cucumbers, and then make a load. Leave in this position for a couple of days in the heat. To go fermentation process. The brine during this time will be really muddy and not beautiful. The smell will resemble sour.
4. And the cucumbers will become slightly yellow. So, what do we do next. Strain the brine into a saucepan, and remove all spices and herbs. Wash gherkins in running water and place in clean sterile jars.
The brine that you got to boil, add another 1 tbsp. water and one teaspoon of salt, cook for 5 minutes and pour it hot to the cucumbers. Lower the covers on top. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Then the brine again drain and boil again.After again pour and close the lids tightly, use either nylon or ordinary iron.
5. It is recommended to turn the workpiece, as always in such cases, and let it cool under warm clothes.
6. And then consume and empty the containers! Good luck!
How to pickle cucumbers for storage in the apartment
I think this is a great idea if you do not have such cold rooms, and maybe you are a student or live and rent housing. There is a lot of situations and comes to the rescue, just such a flat variant.
It is important to understand that for storage in a warm room you need the darkest place in a bright place, and even more so where there is no sun rays.
We will need:
for two three-liter cans:
- cucumbers - 4 kg
- salt - 6 tbsp. l
dill - 150 g
garlic - 1 head
water - 5 l
- horseradish leaves - 150 g
- cherry leaves - 10 pcs.
- currant leaves - 8 pcs.
1. Wash the vegetables in running water, and then soak them in ice-cold water for 2-3 hours.
It is important to do this, since it is this procedure that will restore the water balance, and also help the cucumbers to turn into a crunchy state, and they will not be able to absorb much of the brine.
2. Sterilize the jars in the way you like most.And then pour all the leaves with boiling water, peel the garlic and put everything on the bottom of the jar. Plus do not forget about dill umbrellas and horseradish. Next, the most important thing, start folding cucumbers in jars. Pack them tightly, but do not push.
And then take the salt and dissolve it in lukewarm water. Fill the glass containers with this salt solution. Close, or rather, cover the capron covers and wait around 3 days. During this time, you will see several times the foam that needs to be removed with a spoon, this means that the fermentation process has begun.
By the way, saying after a while the banks will begin to change color, the brine will become dark and the smell will be sour, as it should be. This will happen in 2 days, and on the third day, pour the brine into a saucepan and boil it, and then pour the cucumbers over it again. Water may have to pour.
3. Put on the capron cover and put it where it is dark, for example under the bed. And when the right moment comes, burst for health! Pleasant discoveries!
Sliced cucumbers with ketchup per 2 liter jar
I think this method is somewhat like store canning, I don’t know why, maybe I often see such handsome men on the shelves.To be honest, I had a separate note on this topic. There are other options, even with tomato paste.
Awesome delicious! Try to do. Well, for now I advise you to watch this video. In it, the blogger offers to take 1 liter jars for cooking, so for 2 liter ones, simply increase all the components by 2 times.
Recipe for canning cucumbers without sterilization under a nylon cover
Now I will show another cooking option in a cold way, so my relative always does. And by the way, we can say that this is a grandmother's recipe. Such preparation is stored from one year to two years. Unless of course they have enough for you until that moment.
We will need:
- banks of 1, 2 or 3 liters
- Horseradish leaves - 1-2 pcs.
- 1-2 dill umbrellas for dill
- oak leaves - 1-2 pcs.
- Peas - 8 pcs.
- dry mustard - 1 hour
- chili pepper - 1 pc.
- garlic - head
on 1 liter of water:
- salt - 2 tbsp or 60 g
- 3 liters jar takes about 1.5 liters of brine, so take 3 tablespoons
1. I think that you may have noticed that currant leaves are not placed in this variant, it is they, as some housewives think, give mold and bacteria that are not needed.
Soak cucumbers in a basin, if you do not do this work, then they will get the necessary water balance and take a lot of brine. This means that it can easily remain a little in the bank.
Important! Take only pickling cucumber varieties, or they will become soft and moldy.
Put all the greens in jars with peeled garlic, dry mustard and peppercorns. Take containers clean and sterile. If the pot is three liters, then take 6 cloves of garlic, 1 red chili, and 0.5-1 tsp of mustard powder (or you can without it).
2. And then start laying green fruits, they had to lie in water for a sufficiently large amount of time.
3. Now make a brine, dissolve the salt in water, the three-liter jar takes about 1.5 liters of liquid. Cover with lids and lower immediately into the cellar. And do not worry cucumbers get tasty and salty. Bon Appetit!
A simple recipe for crisp cucumbers with hot pickle under iron lids
Another culinary masterpiece caught my eye, which I somehow forgot about. It is interesting because, firstly, it contains vodka, and secondly, in addition to horseradish leaves, currants, and dill, marigolds and amaranth are also added.What gives the unsurpassed taste of such home canning. Be patient and you will succeed with a bang.
We will need:
1. At the bottom of a clean can put all the components on the list, currant leaves, horseradish leaves, garlic cloves and dill umbrellas. Also amaranth and marigolds. All this of course must be rewired beforehand.
2. Then put cucumbers, which you soak in a basin in water for a couple of hours, and preferably 5-6.
3. Dissolve the salt in water and pour the solution into the solution. After that, cover the capron cover and wait 4-5 days. After the desired time has expired, pour the brine into a saucepan and boil for 5 minutes. And then hot pour it back into the jar and make a spoonful of vodka.
4. Take the seamer and make a twist under the metal cover. Turn the jar over with the other side and wrap it in a blanket. Cool and run into a cellar, or put in a long storage in the refrigerator.
Quick pickling cucumbers (grandma's recipe)
Well, that's actually got to the last option. Agree how many recipes for cooking pickled cucumbers exist and they are all damn good. As they say, choose from the heart.
This simple recipe has been tested for centuries and years. So take it to yourself note you will not regret.
We will need:
Will bank 3 liters:
- Cucumbers - 1.6 kg
- Horseradish leaf - 1 pc.
- Black currant leaf - 6 pcs.
- Cherry leaf - 6 pcs.
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Dill umbrellas - 2 pcs.
1.5 liters of water - 3 tbsp. l salt
1. Wash freshly picked cucumbers and do not leave them in steaming water. But if you have them yesterday, then this action is indispensable.
Wash all greens and cut into pieces, chopped garlic chopped in half. Put it all on the bottom of the jar. It is advisable to leave the umbrella of dill and place on top of a three-liter jar.
Washed cucumbers lay in a container to the top.
2. As everything is ready, make a saline solution, dissolve the salt in water. And fill them with a can to the brim.
3. Basically, close everything with a plastic cap and wait for the winter. You can eat in 1-1.5 months. Bon Appetit!
4. After a while, of course, the gherkins will change color and will resemble mustard. Bon Appetit!
Well, in the end, friends, I want to share with you the information that I found on the Internet in various forums and sites. These are reviews and suggestions. Perhaps they will be useful to you too.Listen to the advice of experienced and everything will work out.
On this, I have everything, cook salty cucumbers with a positive attitude for the winter and delight your loved ones and relatives. I wish you all a bright and sunny day. Bye.