New requirements for work programs in 2018-2019
Work programs are the main document for a teacher of any educational institution for the 2018-2019 school year, making up which new GEF requirements and guidelines developed for each subject of the variable and invariant component of the educational process must be taken into account.
Relatively recently, the teacher had practically no right to make any changes to the strictly established plan for studying the subject, because in the recommended programs almost every lesson was scheduled. New work programs proposed to teachers in the 2018-2019 school year, imply greater teacher freedom in scheduling and the development of lessons.
Development of work programs
The work program is the main regulatory document regulating the content of the training course, the number of hours devoted to the study of the subject, the order and volume of topics, and the number of verification work.
In the process of reforming the education system at all levels in 2015, new standards were developed. Instead of bulky 8 points, now the document contains only 3 components:
- The content of the training course.
- Expected learning outcomes.
- Approximate thematic planning.
In practice, all the work programs in subjects for the 2018-2019 school year supplement the explanatory note, which describes in detail the features of the course, the regulatory documents according to which the program is drawn up, recommendations to teachers and other important aspects.
It is important to know that the teacher has the right not only to use the recommended programs, but also to write his own, which will allow to implement an individual strategy to achieve the desired result.
The essence of innovations in 2019
Each teacher, whether a primary school teacher or a subject, has the right to choose one of the options available today:
- Use the recommended program, making its own adjustments.
- Take as a basis one of the existing copyright programs.
- Work on the author's program, adapting it to the characteristics of the school.
- Write your author program.
Unfortunately, the teacher chooses the fourth option very rarely, for in drafting the program it is necessary not only to take into account all the new requirements for work programs in the 2018-2019 school year, but also to go through the difficult path of its approval.
Innovations are designed to stimulate teachers to creative activity. Which will be relevant in the coming school year, and that is:
- reducing the amount of materials required for the official approval of the new program;
- lack of bureaucratic boundaries, which will allow the teacher to fully realize their ideas and needs of students;
- integration into the program elements of extracurricular activities.
In the process of developing lessons, teachers are encouraged to use the possibilities of IT technology as widely as possible, to fill the lessons with audio and video materials, multimedia presentations. Along with lectures and practical exercises, use non-standard types of work in the classroom: conferences, round tables, discussions, excursions, meetings with interesting people, etc.
Structure of the program in 2018-2019
The development of new programs can be conducted by the teacher individually or as part ofcreative team.
When writing work programs for individual subjects, the following are used as a support base:
- GEF norms;
- the main educational program and school curriculum;
- an exemplary program (author or recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation);
- recommended educational literature.
The submitted program should include the following structural parts:
- Title page indicating the main details: data of the author (authors), the name of the subject, the name of the educational institution, etc.
- The tasks set by the teacher and the expected results.
- Elements of adaptation programs for gifted and lagging students.
- Approximate scheduling with recommendations.
- Methods of knowledge assessment.
Integration of new programs in the educational process
If the document compiled takes into account the standards of the GEF and new requirements for work programs, it will be approved for use in 2018-2019. This means that the teacher will be able to implement his individual learning strategy, developed taking into account the specifics of the educational institution and the level of training of students.
Whether developing author programs or using ready-made options is the choice of a particular teacher and school.Many gymnasiums and lyceums are proud of the fact that their students have the opportunity to study under the author's programs, which gives them certain advantages over students of regular schools. As a rule, individual learning trajectories are developed for specialized disciplines.