Meincraft: how to make a mechanical house?
Watch the video
The standard houses in Minecraft are too simple andare primitive. Over time, players want something completely new and modern, for example, a mechanized home. In this article we will consider several useful mechanisms; we will show you how to optimize houses with the help of mechanical devices and familiarize you with the principles of their work.
Planning of construction
Meincraft is a game that helps to openarchitect and designer talents. In the cubic sandbox complete freedom of action - you can implement any ideas using blocks of different colors and composition. But, as you know, before you start implementing the idea, you need to make a plan. For example, this:
- Create a building project (number of floors,mechanisms, rooms, furniture, blocks). By the way, the most suitable height of the walls of an ordinary house is three blocks. At a height equal to two blocks, it will seem that the ceiling presses on the top of the character (which is not far from the truth). A large height is suitable for palaces and fortresses.
- Raise the foundation, and then the frame. This is necessary in order not to get confused in the construction process.
- Install the mechanisms.
- Decorate the exterior and interior walls.
- Hanging pictures, place furniture and other decor elements.
In order not to spend a lot of time on construction, you can download maps with already completed buildings.
How to build a mechanical house
In Maynkraft there are many opportunities to createvarious household mechanisms and traps. To build them, you need to stock up on the material: torches, red dust, ordinary and sticky pistons, levers, etc.
Let's talk about the most popular mechanisms.
You can install ordinary iron or woodendoors that will open with a button, lever or pressure plate. But it's too easy. Much more interesting and harmonious look automatic doors, moving apart at the approach of the player.
You will need the following materials:
- sticky pistons;
- stone blocks;
- pressure plates;
- red dust;
- red torch.
We begin the construction:
- The first thing to do is to place two sticky pistons opposite each other at a distance of four blocks.
- Then install two stone blocks between them.
- After this, it is necessary to draw a chain of red dust under the floor and install a red torch near the pistons.
- Finally, at the entrance and exit to the house you need to put pressure plates.
To automate lighting, you will have toInstall the daylight sensor. Such a mechanism will automatically turn on the light in the dark, and in the light - turn it off. But keep in mind that the recipe for crafting the sensor contains materials produced exclusively in the Lower World.
In Maynkraft you can build even a mechanizedhouse, equipped with the most sophisticated devices. If you integrate these mechanisms in the foundation and properly arrange the pistons, then the house will be erected independently. And the most incredible thing is that when you remove any of the units of a mechanized home, the device is automatically restored.