How to weave a tourniquet?
Watch the video
Beading is a special art. To get acquainted with its basics, you can read our article: How to weave from beads. In the same article, a master class on how to weave a bead of beads will be offered.
The value of products from beads
Since ancient times, many peoples havebeads as a material for creating amulets. People believed that even such an uncomplicated process as stringing beads on a string, can drive away envy and evil eye. If the product of beads had an ornament, then its magical properties increased.
Later, the colors used inthe creation of baubles and other ornaments, began to be vested with certain meanings. But it should be noted that to date there is no single semantic system suitable for all cultures and subcultures.
As for the beads themselves, they can be weaved in two different ways. The first method involves the use of a fishing line and a needle, the second - a thread and a hook.
Harness on the line
This tourniquet is done quite simply. It can be done on 6 and 8 beads. At 6, it turns out thinner and neater. We will consider this variant step-by-step.
- We type on the line in a row 6 beads and tie the knot so that the beads stand in a tight ring.
- At the beginning of the second row, string one bead, andthen we pass the line to the second bead of the first row. Again we hit the bead and again, having passed one bead of the first row, we pass the fishing line through the next one under the account. And again we hit the bead and, letting one bead of the first row, pass the line through the next on the account.
- On the third row, the line needs to be inserted into each bead of the second row. At the same time, do not forget to string a new bead every time.
- At the end of the third row, tighten the line and see the outlines of the harness.
- Then the work continues to the end in the same way: by alternating steps from the second to the fourth of this instruction.
The length of the harness and clasp you choose yourself.
This technology will be easier for those who know how to crochet.
- We type on the beads. If you are trying for the first time, it is better to takethe beads are larger and the thread is thicker. Do not make the length of the chain more than 30 cm.
- We knit the first row of 7 beads (the number of beadscan vary). We put a loop on the thread, insert the hook into it and, tightening it, move the first bead to the loop. We grab a thread behind a bead and we sew in a loop on a hook. Now move the next bead and repeat the manipulation, until we get a chain of 7 pieces.
- We close the chain with beads outside. We enter the hook under the string that goes to the left of the first bead of the chain, we move the new bead, grab the thread behind the new bead and drag it straight into the loop on the hook. Again, we stick the hook under the thread and move the bead to work.
The manipulations described above are repeated until the bundle becomes the desired length. Throughout the work, we carefully monitor how each new bead falls.