How to wash the microwave?
Microwave oven - an indispensable assistant forkitchen. In it, you can cook, preheat and even defrost food. As a result of frequent use, it is very quickly contaminated. From our article you will learn how to wash the microwave.
There are several ways to quickly wash the microwave. They include:
- acetic solution;
- a soda solution;
- special means;
- cleaning products for the kitchen.
The vinegar solution
In order to wash the microwave inside, it is necessary to do the following:
- Dilute 2 teaspoons of vinegar or citric acid with a glass of plain water.
- Put the glass in the microwave.
- Turn it on at full power for 5 minutes.
- After the microwave has turned off, leave the glass in the microwave for 15 minutes.
- Then wipe the surface of the microwave with a damp cloth.
- Leave the microwave door open for a while, so that the vinegar has disappeared.
In order to avoid the appearance of unpleasantsmell (for example, from using vinegar, as in the previous version), use soda. The procedure is the same as in the first case, but instead of vinegar / citric acid add soda.
- Cut the lemon into small slices.
- Pour the water in a bowl and put the lemon in the water.
- Place the plate in the microwave and turn it on for 3 minutes (the power should be at the maximum).
- After that, wipe the walls of the microwave.
If you need to wash the microwave from the fat,you can use special tools for cleaning microwave, which can be purchased in the department of chemistry or a specialized store. Working with these funds, you must be extremely careful and completely remove the remedy.
Cleaners for kitchen
Detergents, for example, "Mr. Muscle", also remove fat from the surface of the microwave well. For this:
- Spray the medium inside the microwave.
- Turn on the oven for 1 minute. After this, leave the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Remove the product with a damp cloth and rinse the inside of the microwave well.
- Leave the lid of the microwave oven open for a while.
In order to keep the microwave oven clean for a long time, it is necessary to follow certain rules:
- Get a special plastic cover. Thus, you will free yourself from unnecessary work: instead of the walls of the microwave, you will need to wash the lid and the rotating plate.
- Do not clean the oven with soda or dry cleaning agents that destroy the thin topcoat.
- Solid cleaning cloths are also not worth using.
- Once in two or three days, wipe the wallsmicrowave, thus removing fresh fat and pollution. In this case, the fat will not solidify and you do not need to clean the surface of the microwave oven in various ways.