How to wash off henna?
With henna you can dye your hair in a spectacularand very beautiful color. However, in order to wash off henna, you need to work hard. Especially for those who need help in this matter, we have prepared our article. In it we will consider how to wash henna not only with hair, but also with the skin, and also with the eyebrows.
How to wash henna from eyebrows
We will begin this article with how to wash offhenna with eyebrows. It would seem that there is nothing complicated in this, but it is important to take into account some of the nuances. For example, you can not wash off henna with acetone. After all, he is able not only to wash off the dyeing agents, but also to spoil the skin, and also damage the hair.
- You can use different oils. Olive, castor and sunflower oil. The oil must be applied with a cotton swab on the eyebrows and held for 10 minutes. After that, you should use a cotton pad dipped in alcohol solution.
- You can also use a solution of citric acid. To do this, lemon juice should be gently moistened with eyebrows using a cotton swab and hold the solution for 4 minutes.
- Finally, you can use hydrogen peroxide. A solution of hydrogen peroxide should be used when the color is too intense. Apply the product again with a cotton swab and hold it for two minutes. Thus, any bright color will fade.
How to wash off henna from the skin
When dyeing hair, it often happens that the brush touches certain areas of the skin. That's why the question arises, how do you get rid of it, if it has already begun to eat into the skin?
- In fact, from this situation there is a very simple way out. You can use the following tools.
- Alcohol-containing lotion. He needs to sprinkle a little on the cotton pad and rub his skin. You can also use ordinary vodka.
- Also a vinegar solution is good. It is necessary to dilute a part of the vinegar and an equal part of the water. Then moisten this solution with a cotton disc and also wipe the skin.
- You can use the usual scrub.
- Finally, an effective remedy is soda,diluted with lemon juice. It is necessary to add a glass of water to a tablespoon of soda and a tablespoon of lemon juice. In the end, you should get a gruel, which should be gently applied with a cotton pad on the skin. After a lapse of two minutes, the mixture should be washed off with warm water.
How to wash off henna from hair
Best among folk remedies for henna removalare oil masks. It is best to use olive oil. It needs to be warmed and applied over the entire length of the hair, then warm the head, for example, with a towel and a shower cap. The mask should be continued for two hours. After that, it should be washed off with shampoo for oily hair.
A slightly more aggressive method for removinghenna is the use of 70 percent alcohol. Hair should be moistened with alcohol and soak for five minutes. Then you need to lubricate your hair with vegetable oil and warm your head. The mask should be kept for 30 minutes. And it is also desirable to use a hairdryer. After that, you can wash off the mask with shampoo for greasy hair.
Finally, you can use a mask of yogurt andyeast. To make such a mask, you need to add about 50 grams of yeast to a glass of kefir. Apply this mask for 2 hours. Most likely, once it does not work, so it should be used daily.
Sometimes, in order to wash henna, uselaundry soap. The composition of the soap includes alkali, which opens the hair scales. Usually it is used after henna has already absorbed into the hair, and also an oil mask is applied along with it. This method is recommended only for strong hair. Hair that is weak and prone to loss may not withstand the action of alkali. Also, the aggressive composition of household soap adversely affects the skin.