How to use Charles?
Watch the video
Charles is a proxy http. It all requests that come to the browser from the sites, passes through and allows you to control them. All these values that are transferred, you can edit.
Before you learn how to use charles, you need to download the Firefox browser and install, as well as the proxy Charles itself, you can download a free version, it's enough.
After installing and running in Firefox in the menuTools> Charels> Enable Charels in the window will see how different actions will occur, it will transfer data from the computer to the Internet servers.
Charles Web Debugging Proxy - HTTP proxy / HTTPmonitor / Reverse Proxy, which allows you to watch you over HTTP traffic between your computer and the Internet. This includes requests, responses, and HTTP headers that contain cookies and cache.
How to use the charles program:
Running.Exe setup, do not change anything, click "next" and Charles is installed on your computer. Then it is desirable to put Crack, so the program does not remind you of registration. The crack file should be dropped into the Charles / lib folder with the replacement.
Charles works with the Mozilla Firefox browser. In advance, you need to install a plug-in for this browser so that Charles can monitor all requests.
Working with the program
- To start or stop the recording of traffic in Charles, you need to press the "Start / Stop Recording" button, which is located on the toolbar of the program itself (white circle with a dot).
- To edit the required query in the programCharles, you need to right-click on the line, for example gateway.php and select Edit. After making the necessary changes, click the Execute button below and your request will be sent to the server.
- If it is necessary that Charles intercept requests withyou need to right-click on the server folder in your list and select Breakpoints from the menu. Next, in the program toolbar, click on the red hexagon Enable / Disable Breakpoints. Next Charles will stop any incoming or outgoing request associated with the required server. You can edit your requests and send them directly with the Execute button.
- If Charles does not display a link toserver, you can not see the folder with the geeves, check or did not add the server to the ignore. It is necessary in Proxy-Recording Settings to check, whether there is there a necessary server in Ignore Hosts. If there is, then remove it with the Remove button. A normal reinstallation will not do anything and the server will also be ignored.
Problems with the Charles program:
- If you do not have Mozilla Firefox, you canwork with Charles and through Opera, but only need to configure it: the Tools-General Settings-Advanced-Network-Proxy servers folder. Set the HTTP and HTTPS tick and add IP: 127.0.0.1 and port: 8888. Click Ok.
- If you do not have Mozilla Firefox, you can alsowork with the program through Google Chrome. It is necessary to configure: in the upper left corner of your monitor, click on the key> Settings> Change proxy server settings, enter the Connections tab. Configure the tick box, use the proxy server and the address: 127.0.0.1, port: 8888. Click Ok.