How to treat the heart?
What causes cardiovascular disease? The answer lies in the stressful situation of our life. People are constantly looking for shelter, work and money. But, as a rule, people forget about the most important thing - about health. Even when the heart starts to hurt, people do not take it seriously, and do not immediately go to the doctor. The first distress signal is high blood pressure. If there were heart diseases in the family, you should buy a blood pressure monitor to monitor the pressure readings. The risk factors for heart disease include:
- Constant stress
- Fast pace of life
- Poor living conditions
- Poor nutrition
- Problems with sleep
- Maloactive lifestyle
- Scant intimate life
- Excess weight
- Abuse of alcohol
- High blood pressure
Treatment of cardiovascular diseases is not a simple task, but it is still possible. Consider common heart diseases, treat them, and how.
Treatment of the disease is done usingnon-medicinal preparations. This includes correction of nutrition, using a low-fat and low-salt diet, the distribution of physical activity, the complete rejection of alcohol and tobacco. Autotraining, acupuncture, reflexotherapy, herbal medicine, stone therapy, physiotherapy, ozone and hydrotherapy, treatment with relaxation and classical music are also used. Support for medicines occurs if the disease is complicated by crises, abrupt fluctuations in blood pressure, hypertrophic left ventricular state of the heart, atherosclerosis, as well as in cases of death from the disease in relatives.
Treatment directly depends on the stage. If the disease is at an early stage, then you can stop on medicines, changing the diet, refusing to smoke and alcohol. If there is a lesion of the coronary vessels, most likely, aortocoronary bypass surgery, as well as angioplasty, with prolonged medical treatment, will be required to restore the vessels that were affected. Drugs for treating ischemic disease are designed for:
- Reducing cholesterol levels in the blood, apply statins
- Decreased elevated blood pressure, used beta-blockers and inhibitors
- Exceptions to the possibility of clots in the blood, apply aspirin, which liquefies the blood
- Rid of pain, apply nitrates
How to treat cardiac arrhythmia
Arrhythmia, which is caused by physiologicalfactors, treatment does not require, and it is not associated with disorders or disorders in the body. But if there are frequent failures in the heart, and the symptoms of arrhythmia increase, if even with a deterioration of well-being, then this condition requires careful consideration by a specialist. Usually, such an arrhythmia occurs in the case of more serious diseases. That is, the treatment of arrhythmia should be redirected to the treatment of the underlying disease, which caused it.
How to treat heart disease
Medicines. It is likely that you will be prescribed drugs to relieve symptoms and reduce the likely damage to the valve in the future. Admission of certain drugs, after a surgical procedure, can be suspended, to correct problems with the valve. Some drugs will have to be taken for the rest of their lives. Prescribed drugs:
- Diuretics - remove excess fluid from body tissues, depress the symptoms of heart failure.
- Antiarrhythmic drugs - keep the control of the heart rate.
- Vasodilators - make the load on the heart less, keep the blood flow in the right direction, in countercurrent to the reverse, through the valve.
- ACE inhibitors are a form of vasodilators used to treat high blood pressure.
- Beta-blockers - reduce high blood pressure and reduce the rate of heartbeat.
- Anticoagulants - dilute blood to prevent blood clots.
Surgical intervention - basically,includes the replacement or repair of a damaged valve. It is possible to carry out the operation both traditionally and with a minimally invasive procedure, as well as percutaneous balloon valvotomy.
In the first stages, or in the absencecomplications and risk of rupture of plaques, treatment of atherosclerosis is limited to medications that minimize the risk factors that contribute to the accumulation of cholesterol on the vessels. How to treat the heart with atherosclerosis, the main points:
- A complete refusal from smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages, because the substances that are contained in these kinds of products negatively affect the endothelium of the vessels.
- Control of body weight.
- Controlled body fidelity, which is sent to support the tone and condition of the cardiovascular system, aerobic exercise, that is, swimming, running, active rest.
- Comparison of the correct schedule of the daily routine,systemic implementation. The schedule is made by the doctor, and the patient is obliged to follow it without violations, because it will be difficult to achieve positive results without it.
- Only healthy and healthy food. It is necessary to minimize the use of foods that contain animal fats, because they are the source of cholesterol. You also need not overeat. It is better to eat more often, but in smaller portions.
If drug-free treatment is powerless,prescribe medications that are aimed at lowering cholesterol. When there are irreversible processes and marked damage to the vessels, as well as visibility of the thrombus, you will have to undergo a surgical operation, followed by prosthetics or complete replacement of the affected vessel. The last question is where to heal the heart? Usually, such diseases are treated in cardiological centers, which can be located as stand-alone buildings, or cardiac clinics, or they can be the hull of a hospital or a polyclinic.