How to treat fracture?
Fracture is complete or partialviolation of the integrity of the bone as a result of injury. Also, damage can occur due to unauthorized changes in bone tissue against a background of certain diseases.
In this article, we'll talk about how to treat a fracture.
Methods of treatment of fracture
If a bone fracture is very important, it is very important to contact a specialist for first aid in a timely manner.
Often, it is not the damage itself that is dangerous, but the conditionthe victim, since he can experience a traumatic shock that poses a threat to life. In addition, trauma can be accompanied by heavy bleeding.
Treatment is the splicing of bones and the direction of individual fragments.
Fixation, or in another way immobilization, is the most common method of fracture treatment and is used in case there is no bias.
Treatment is the imposition of a gypsum or polymeric bandage.
How to apply a bandage
- Prepare a sterile bandage soaked in gypsumor its polymeric analogue. When using gypsum, moisten the bandage with water. Otherwise, the wetting will need to be done during the formation of the dressing.
- Lay several layers of bandage on a clean table.
- Treat the bruised area with a disinfectant.
- On the bony protrusion, lay a piece of cotton or soft tissue (to avoid the necrosis of soft tissues due to pressure).
- Then apply the dressing by bandaging.
This method is used for fractures with displacement. Extension of the damaged area allows to prevent displacement and creates conditions for the restoration of bone tissue.
The method is a stretch by means of a load, the weight of which is reduced as the chipped and spliced bones are compared.
It is not recommended to carry out the procedure yourself.
Sometimes a fracture treatment may require surgery. It consists in the management, comparison and consolidation of the chips.
Often, special metal structures and fixatives are used for this purpose. This procedure should be performed strictly under the supervision of a physician.
Replacement of bone tissue
In difficult cases, an operation can be performed to replace the tissue with an artificial analogue.
With minor damage to the bones andthe formation of cracks is recommended to adhere to the principle of resting the affected area. For rapid healing and splicing of bone, therapy can be supplemented by taking various decoctions, tinctures and ointments.
Treatment of a fracture with a magnet
In fractures, magnetic therapy has an effective effect. The field favorably affects the speed of healing.
This procedure can be carried out at home.
- Prepare a magnet (for example, you can extract material from the speaker device).
- Wash the lid from under the jar from the shoe cleaner.
- Inward, glue the magnet, and on top of the plastic handle. The device is ready.
- To use, it is necessary to attach the structure to the damaged location and rotate clockwise for 20 minutes.
Attention, the procedure is contraindicated for persons suffering from blood diseases and having tumors. Also, it is impossible to apply magnetotherapy to patients who have suffered a stroke or a heart attack.
How to treat fracture folk way
- Dry eggshell from two eggs chop andmix with freshly squeezed lemon juice and leave the mixture for a couple of days at room temperature. Then mix a couple of raw eggs with a spoon of honey and combine with the lemon juice that is present. Take a tablespoon a day;
- Fry a couple of crushed bulbs in vegetable oil. Boil a liter of water and pour into the liquid frying. Cook the onions for 10 minutes. Drink 1 cup of the mixture before meals 3 times a day;
- Pour a tablespoon of chopped root of a liveboy with a glass of boiling water and let it brew. Take the medicine on a tablespoon before each meal;
- In the morning on an empty stomach take the tablet "Mummy". Drink the preparation with milk and honey. For bone consolidation, mix the crushed tablet with rose oil and lubricate the fracture site.
We remind that any fracture is a dangerous trauma, therefore, a specialist consultation is necessary.
For fast healing and restoration of bones and tissue, we recommend that you register for preventive curative physical training.