How to tie a beautiful belt on the dress: tips for the stylist
Belt is an important accessory that is excellentcompletes the fashion image. He draws attention to the female figure and emphasizes the waist. With a properly selected belt, you can make even the simplest outfit effective. This article lists the tips of stylists about how to tie a beautiful belt on the dress.
Fashion belts of 2016
This year, the most different straps and belts are relevant. Designers use these accessories for different outfits to make them fashionable and original.
For women's images, consisting of dresses of different styles, stylists advise wearing the following belts.
- Classic narrow. They should be tied at the waist, leaving the region free. In 2016, classic belts of different colors and materials are relevant.
- Wide belts. This year at the peak of popularity traditional and non-standard models with narrowed ends. Trend in 2016 are considered leather and lacquer wide accessories.
- Belts-corsets. They allow you to pull off your stomach and visually highlight the waist.
- With large buckles. Wide belts with large buckles are welcomed.
- Belts with animalistic prints. For several years, belts that mimic the skin of reptiles, crocodiles are relevant. World designers often use such belts in their exclusive collections.
- In the Baroque style. Golden belts look beautiful on dresses of bright colors. Such belts are often present in the collections of Dolce & Gabbana.
- Belts with flowers and bows. Similar accessories in the romantic style can be worn with summer dresses sewn from lightweight air fabrics.
How to choose a belt
Buying a belt, it is important to focus on the styledresses with which he will be worn. Ideally, in the wardrobe there were belts of different styles and colors. A wide variety of belts allows you to create a variety of images.
As for materials, it is better to buy accessories from leatherette. They look no worse than leather and cost much less.
Every woman's mast is a simple narrow belt. It fits almost any dress.
When buying a favorite belt, you should try it on to fit the width and length. The belt should approach the figure and not cause discomfort during movements.
If the belt is selected for business and classicalorders, strict models should be considered. Bright colors, catchy decorative elements in the business style are inappropriate. In the classic image, the belt should be harmoniously combined with the dress and do not attract unnecessary attention.
There are simple rules regarding howtie a beautiful belt into a business style dress. The belt should be neatly tucked into all the hinges, and the buckle should only be in the center of the waist. It is important that the length of the classic belt corresponds to the fullness of the woman.
As for colors, belts for business images should be neutral colors. Relevant are brown, gray, black, white and blue belts.
To make the image not look too boring, you cana bit of a fantasy. There are several options for how beautiful to tie a belt to a dress of strict cut. For example, you can tie a belt into a knot or bend the excess part of the edge and tuck it into the loop.
To go to a party, a date or a restaurantYou can create a flirty image with a belt tied with a bow. This summer, these belts are popular with lavish dresses. To date, it is important to use two methods that allow you to tie a beautiful bow on the dress belt. On narrow outfits, the bow is tied at the front or side. Three-dimensional dresses look better if you tie a bow from behind.
How to tie a belt beautifully on a dress in casual style
For everyday outfits the most relevant beltsand belts in the country style. Leather straps of brown flowers are suitable for dresses and sarafans of denim, chintz, linen and other natural and mixed materials. They effectively look complete with shoes of the same style.
Some stylists use at the same timeseveral belts. For example, two thin belts, tied in a cross-section or parallel with each other, look beautiful and unordinary. In this case, you can use belts of the same or different colors.
In everyday images, you can safelyexperiment and show different ideas. Below are the images of the most common options of how to beautifully tie a belt on a dress. Photos show holistic images that are appropriate for walking and rest.
Fashionable ways of tying belts
In order to tie the belt in an original way, special skills are not required. There are several simple schemes explaining how to tie a beautiful belt on the dress:
- A knot-loop - stretch the tip of the strap through the buckle, then pull it out under the belt, pull it up and down to form a loop, and send the tip of the belt there.
- Single knot - fix the belt in the buckle,hold the remaining tip down under the strap, then up through the loop and stretch out into a large loop. This is the simplest and most universal way of how beautiful it is to tie a long belt around the dress. Similarly, you can make a double node.
- Inner loop - extend the end of the belt through the loop and buckle, point it under the belt. A loop must be formed from the inside. The tip can be hidden under the belt.
- Youth option - without missing the tip through the buckle, point it under the belt, pull it up and fix it in the buckle.
- Belt-bow - to smooth the belt along the entire length,to take in both hands the ends. Put the left end over the right, draw around it and bring it up. The right tip should be pulled down and the knot tightened. The lower tip is folded into the loop, to form a half-canopy, to encircle it with the upper end. Thus, the second half-bunt must be formed. How to beautifully tie a wide belt on the dress is depicted in the picture.
Using the belt to visualize the shape
The belt can not only decorate the outfit, but alsoallows you to visually hide some of the shortcomings of the figure and emphasize its dignity. So, women with small hips should wear a belt on the hips. It is desirable that the dress was narrow.
The pear-shaped belt is ideally suited to the pear-shaped figure. He balances the big hips and visually lengthens his legs.
Women with lush forms should be avoidedclinging dresses, but prefer light knitted tunics and free-style sarafans. Such people are best suited belts-corsets with a pulling effect for evening dresses, and everyday dresses can be decorated with a neat thin belt.
Miniature women should wear thin beltswith small buckles. Huge belts on little girls look disproportionate. If the belt tie just above the waist, you can achieve a visual increase in growth.