How to repay the debt?
Money often becomes an apple of discord evenfor people who have been friends for many years. Before borrowing money, worry in advance, so that later there are no questions, how to return a debt that is not returned by the closest people. Naturally, no intelligent person will lend a large sum of money without a receipt - a document that is a legal document, provided that it is correctly filled.
Filling in the receipt
Some of you may object that, somehowIt's indecent to take receipts from friends or relatives, But you want to get your money back. Naturally, exceptions can only be situations where a person needs to borrow money for expensive treatment abroad. And then many creditors in such cases make out receipts.
Lawyers recommend filling out a receipt incorrect form. This debt obligation must necessarily be written only by the borrower, but not by the person who lends money. Make sure that the following details are clearly stated in the receipt:
- Personal data of the borrower with indication of his address of residence, number and series of passport and who issued this passport.
- When writing a receipt, it is necessary to indicate for which purposes a large amount of money is lent, for example, to purchase a car.
- Money can be borrowed both in foreign and in national currency - this must be indicated.
- The borrower must indicate at what interest it takes the loan (if any).
- The lender needs to verify the signature of the borrower with the one that is available in his passport.
- Before receiving a debt on receipt, the borrowermust understand that he must return the money at the time specified in the debt obligation. Some creditors want to immediately receive the full amount of debt, and some stipulate partial debt repayment.
The conclusion of a receipt does not at all indicatethe fact that the creditor does not trust his borrower, but a difficult economic situation even an obligatory and honest person can put in a position where he will not have something to repay.
Return of debts these days is verya common phenomenon. Experts of different fields, including psychologists, give their recommendations to both creditors and borrowers. After all, if a creditor borrowed with the expectation that he would give money, is experiencing a huge psychological trauma due to the fact that he can not return the debt in time and brings his friend or relative.
What can psychologists recommend to a person who is not in a position to repay a debt on receipt or without it on time?
- If the borrower does not manage to return all the debt,he must return at least part of it. No matter how difficult it was for the borrower to be economically, he must find a way out of the situation. By the way, there are very few people who really want to find a way out of the current situation, but in our time work can be found, albeit poorly paid. Sit, idly, idle and rely on fate - this is not the steps that the debtor should take. Today you can work in two and three jobs, and if a person strives to repay the debt, he will work 12 and 16 hours a day. Of course, a person who is not accustomed to lend and does not return debts will seek a way out of the situation.
- In no case, do not hide from the lender,because your actions will lead to the fact that he will write an application to the prosecutor's office, as a result of which a criminal case will be opened. Naturally, this will lead to nothing good. Because you can be in the dock for fraud.
- Try to solve the problem of debt repayment bynegotiations. You can always negotiate with a person, including a lender. Perhaps he will make concessions to you, and he will not decide through the court how to repay a debt whose expiration date has already expired. If you can not independently reach a compromise solution, use the services of a lawyer, but do not stop.
If we talk about what psychologists advisecreditors in a situation where they can not repay their debts, it should be noted - the creditor must act decisively. Naturally, this helps in situations where he knows that his debtor has money, but he spends it entirely on other matters, but not on a debt repayment.
A creditor who can not recover his financesit is also necessary to enlist the support of a lawyer who can more specifically and effectively influence the borrower. At the moment there are specialized organizations that help to repay debts, and if the amount is really big, then why not instruct the business professionals?
Council of human rights defenders
If you are looking for ways to get back the debt,the period of limitation of which has not yet expired, pay attention that it is not worthwhile to go to the debtor independently and to threaten him. This is due to the fact that whatever receipt you had on your hands, with illegal actions on your part in relation to the borrower, you can be in the dock. If the borrower appeals to law enforcement agencies with an application for your actions, they will qualify as blackmail.
Act only by civilized methods,which do not contradict the law, and even if you do not know how to repay a loan without a receipt. The only correct solution would be to go to court, which, in the absence of a receipt, will listen to witnesses, consider all the circumstances of the case and issue its verdict on it.