How to put a picture on a picture?
Watch the video
Suppose we want to put our photoon a background of nature or to make an interesting postcard-collage on the birthday - anyway, we need to impose a photo on the picture. In this case, Photoshop can help us; More on this method is described in the article How to superimpose a picture in Photoshop (Photoshop). And in this article we will tell you how to put a picture on your photo.
How to put a picture on the picture
Algorithm for superimposing a picture on a photo
- We open in Photoshop a photo and the future frame. We will work mainly with the frame.
- Customize both pictures in size. It is important that both files have the same resolution.
- Copy the whole frame and paste it into the photo. This will be the second layer, which our photo does not hurt.
- In the picture-frame, select the middle socalculation, so that in this middle everything is fit from the photo. You can choose simply in the form of an oval, a rectangle or a circle, but it's boring. It is much more interesting to make a figured frame, i.e. follow the lines of the drawing, outlining each blade of grass, a leaf on the edge. You can even on top to release a beautiful branch on the photo, and from below let you close a part of the image of the flower. To select in this case, we use the "Magnetic Lasso" tool.
- Cut out the selected middle. Underneath it opens our photo.
The second way of imposing a picture is "Quick mask"
To apply a picture to another picture,for example, combine two photos, you can use the "Quick Mask" (Quick Mask). This method differs from what is described in the article How to insert a picture into a picture in Photoshop.
- Open picture 1 and picture 2.
- In Picture 2, turn on the Quick Mask mode.
- Apply a gradient from black to white. The white color is transparent, the black color is not, the transition tones will be translucent to varying degrees. In the picture, the black color will be displayed in red transitions, this should not be embarrassing: the redder, the more transparent for another picture.
- Go to normal mode. In the picture, we see a rectangle with a dotted line, in which the transparency varies from 50 to 100%.
- Insert picture 1 in this area.
The result will be a gradual transition from one picture to another.
If you do not have Photoshop, you can use the services on the Internet, for example, to put a picture on the picture online.