How to prepare for ege?
Unified State Examination, whichstudents pass after the end of grade 11. This exam also serves as an entrance exam to higher educational institutions. After passing the USE each student receives a certificate, which indicates the result of the subject.
EGE - a very difficult examination, because it is necessary to know the subject very well, therefore, the preparation for it must be serious and thorough.
Prepare for the USE in several ways:
- attending courses;
- with the help of a tutor;
- using interactive tutorials.
For self-preparation you should purchase:
- a clean notebook;
- books with control tasks;
- textbooks on the subject.
- Preparations for the USE should be started as early as possible, preferably from the 10th grade, as in the upper grades the volume of information studied is very large.
- Plan your day, because only systematic work will bring the desired result.
- In preparation for the exam, write toa prepared notebook of formulas, theorems and axioms that will help you in preparing for the subject you have chosen. You can also select them with colored markers or pencils.
- Prepare books with KIMs. In this book are given approximate tasks of the exam, as well as versions of the USE, which were used earlier.
- If you find it difficult to understand what points, consult a specialized teacher who will guide you in the right direction.
- Periodically repeat the material. This way you can quickly remember it.
- One of the options for preparing for the USE areOnline courses where you can take sample test cases, and also use the educational library. An example of such courses can be college.com courses. But the services of these courses are paid.
Many students choose profile courses forin order to prepare for the USE. The courses are aimed only at preparing for the USE, which allows you to obtain the necessary knowledge. The disadvantage of attending a course is the group form of work. Such courses can be approached by students who are very well versed in the chosen subject and want to systematize their knowledge.
Another option for preparing for the USE iswork together with the tutor. In this case, it is necessary to select a tutor who has the experience of preparing specifically for the Unified State Exam. Doing with a teacher who knows his subject well is very interesting, but this is not enough to pass the USE.
A good teacher will not only give younecessary knowledge, but also will teach you how to allocate time for performing all tasks of the test, as well as tell about the main mistakes that students allow and how to prepare for the USE.
Interactive training programs
Interactive programs - multimediatraining programs, also allow you to prepare for the USE. These programs can be used in the course of self-preparation for the exam, as well as at courses or teachers in their lessons. You can download the programs on the Internet or buy in a bookstore. For example, you can download the math program here.
Also prepared for the USE will be developed by Yandex special tests, which are located here.