How to paint nails for fengshui?
The desire to live beautifully and happily is inherent in anyman. If suddenly, at least a little man lacks, as he thinks, happiness, then his task is to fill this gap. There are many ways for this, but which one is effective and correct. As they say, we will look!
Translated from Chinese, it means the wind andwater. You can call it the Taoist practice of symbolic exploration of space. The purpose of feng shui is to search for and use the right energy for a person. And misfortune is an imbalance. Therefore, a person tries to bring positive energy into his life. Amulets and amulets have always existed; they exist in every religion (icons, crosses, rosaries). Whether it works or not is a matter of faith, not of nationality.
Chinese philosophy of feng shui teaches not onlythe creation of positive energy in the space of the home. Women have long been able to decorate themselves through this knowledge. And now it is one of the fashion trends in the field of beauty. Manicure is one of the components of female beauty.
How to paint nails on feng shui? Nails are covered with the same lacquer color, not necessarily monophonic. The trick is that the two fingers of the right hand (middle and nameless) should have a different color. How to properly paint nails on feng shui, see photos on the Internet.
Feng shui nails: the meaning
Each finger, according to astrology, is responsible for a certain planet:
- The thumb is responsible for the mental work (wind element). Mars gives us health (not only physical).
- The index finger indicates self-centeredness (element of fire). The planet Jupiter gives us strength and power.
- Middle finger - indicates our sensitivity and inclination to quarrels (element earth). Saturn helps to attract wealth and confidence.
- An unnamed finger is responsible for family and love relationships (elemental metal). The sun adds optimism and vitality.
- Little finger - responsible for well-being and peace of mind (elements of water). Mercury helps to strengthen creativity.
All this applies to the right hand, since it is considered giving. Remember the truth, the more you give, the more you get!
Now turn to the left hand:
- Big is anxiety and misunderstanding.
- Indicative - uncertainty, unjustified fear.
- Average - sensuality and touchiness.
- Nameless - disappointment, separation and loneliness.
- Little finger - treason. Deception. Gossip.
Selecting some fingers with a different color, you can try to help yourself in some important matter or question.
Remember, an impeccable appearance will help you improve your vital energy. And, accordingly, will make your life even more diverse and successful.