How to name a child a girl?
Parents in anticipation of a joyful event - soonthey will have a daughter! One of the main questions, of course, is how to name a child a girl. The name for the future baby should be beautiful, good and suitable. However, it happens that the parents unsuccessfully choose a name for the girl. How to name a child a girl is better? How to choose the right name for the future daughter?
Name for daughter: avoid mistakes
- Naturally, future parents want theirdaughter was the best, so they begin to be original. They come up with a non-existent name for the child or look for some artsy stuff in the bins of their memory. Think about how your child and others will react to this choice. You like it, and your child lives with it. Not the fact that it will positively affect the fate of the girl.
- Do not go on about fashion. To call a child a fashionable name means to show that you are the same as everyone else. Fashion follows the masses, its unique style has a few. Yes, and fashion names are often found, so your girl's name will by no means be original.
- Do not choose silly names for a child. To figure out how to name a child a girl can simply, but she still has to go to school, to a kindergarten, to a university. You do not want to laugh at the name of your girl and think out insulting nicknames for her?
- When you register your daughter,write down the full name in the documents. There are parents who record the forms of names used in everyday life (for example, instead of Ekaterina - Katya). This is a big mistake. After registering the child, parents do not have the right to vary or change the child's name.
Choose a name for the girl correctly
- About how to name a child a girl, future parents should, consulting with each other. Choose a name that you both like.
- The name affects the fate of the person. Therefore, when you choose the most suitable options, look at the detailed values of these names and choose the name whose fate you would like to pass on to your baby.
- Check the name for euphony and the combination ofsurname and patronymic. The name should not sound rude. It's better if it's feminine, you're choosing a name for the girl. It happens that the name is very beautiful, but it does not combine with the middle name and surname. It is better not to spoil the girl's life. After all, during a lifetime, they will be addressed to her by first name and last name and patronymic.
- If you decide to baptize your daughter, then the priestwill offer you variants of the name for the girl according to the saints according to the day of her birth. You can listen to his advice. In addition, no one canceled the right to give a person a double name. If you have chosen a name that is not in the saints, no one interferes with giving the girl a double.
- You can name the girl according to the sign of the zodiac. But before you name a child by the sign of the zodiac, remember that in the future this name will have a strong influence on the fate of your baby.
- You can give the girl a name in accordance with the date of her birth. In this case, the name will greatly influence the fate of the child. If the name and date of birth do not coincide, then the name affects to a lesser extent.
- Here are the variants of names for girls according to the month of birth:
- January - Lyudmila, Irina, Asya, Zoya, Lilia, Anisya, Love, Natalia, Anastasia.
- February - Rita, Asya, Alisa, Vera, Milena, Emma, Irina, Zhanna, Svetlana, Natalia.
- March - Stella, Ruslana, Sofya, Evdokia, Stanislav, Antonina.
- April - Maria, Karina, Daria, Sabina, Lydia, Alexandra.
- May - Alexandra, Julia, Irina, Alana, Faina, Claudia, Evdokia.
- June - Tamara, Serafima, Zinaida, Elena, Raisa, Stanislava, Maria, Simona.
- July - Daria, Sophia, Alla, Alexandra, Kaleria, Antonina, Sophia, Valeria, Elizabeth, Lyudmila.
- August - Tatiana, Maria, Tamara, Anna, Margarita, Julia.
- September - Sophia, Hope, Love, Faith, Elizabeth, Ariadne, Anna, Raisa, Lyudmila.
- October - Olga, Vasilisa, Alexandra, Zinaida, Sophia, Zoya, Zlata.
- November - Maria, Irina, Nastasya, Claudia, Natalia, Elena, Vera, Cleopatra, Eugene, Elizabeth.
- December - Irina, Natalia, Polina, Vera.