How to make a paste?
Watch the video
In the process of repair work may urgentlyrequire glue. For example, the wallpaper is almost docked, but the glue is over. Naturally, I do not have time to go to the store and I want to finish the business as soon as possible. Then you can use the old proven method - to weld the paste yourself.
Self-made glue is quite reliable, and inIn some cases, according to its characteristics, it fits better than special industrial glue. Claster is very appropriate if you glue the wallpaper on the walls, treated with linseed oil or oil paint. So, let's talk about how to weld a paste at home.
How to prepare paste
You can prepare the paste in several ways.
It takes 1 liter of water and 200-250 grams of flour.
- We take a container, pour water into it and put it on the fire. Bring to a boil.
- Add the flour. To make the paste without lumps, do not forget to stir constantly.
- When the mass becomes slightly thick, about as a dough for pancakes, remove from heat and let it cool down.
Remember that using a warm pasteyou can not - he can ruin the wallpaper. It is also best to use wheat flour. Rye flour can leave dark traces on light wallpaper. If the lumps are still left, strain the paste through the cheesecloth.
Paste from potato starch
Proportions are similar to the previous recipe: 1 liter of oxen and 200 g of starch.
- Fill starch with 500 ml of water, stirring gently. We bring to the consistency of sour cream.
- In a thin trickle pour in hot boiling water - the remaining 500 ml, stirring constantly.
- The paste will be ready when the mass becomes clear and gelatinous.
There are a lot of ways to prepare a paste at home, you need to choose the one that is most suitable.