How to make a gate in Maynkraft?
Watch the video
If you build or built a house in Maincrafter, thenyou need to take care of the fence with good gates, since the presence of the fence gives a certain amount of peace and security for your life during construction and further dwelling in the open spaces of the game.
If you have a fence, it's worth considering how to make a gate in Maynkraft.
Manufacture and installation of gates
The gate in the game is an analog of the doors, but with oneThe difference is that the gates are slightly different according to another scheme, and they open slightly differently than the doors, not with the usual blow (LMB), but with the help of a lever or a redston, pressure plates or buttons can also be used.
- To begin with, we need a solid block, since only a gate can be placed on it, otherwise the whole structure will collapse. In this case, a fence will do.
- For crafting the gates themselves, we need 2 boards and 4 sticks of any tree. The elements are arranged as follows: 2 sticks, 2 boards, 2 sticks.
- Connect the gate (except the fence) and can be with a cobblestone wall or infernal gates, but at the same time they are not compatible with the lattice.
Jump over the gate will not work, because they have the same height as the fence - 1.5 blocks.
- If the height of the fence is more than 2 blocks, it is necessary to install a double gate, that is, put one gate on top of the others.
- Gates can open in different directions, and villagers or zombies can not open or hack them. This they are different from ordinary wooden doors.
If you are interested in creating not only the gate, but also the portal, read about it in the article How to make a portal without mods in Maynkraft.
For lovers of water procedures, the creators also made an interesting adaptation - a shower. To learn about its creation, see How to Make a Minecraft Shower.
About the creation of fire can be read in the article How to make a fire in Meincraft.