How to make a flame?
How nice to watch the fire! The fascinating flames can be watched for hours, because they will never burn equally. What flight of fantasy occurs in our head, when the candle, then quietly fades, then again flares up with renewed vigor. And do you know how to make a flame multicolored to break away from it was completely unrealistic? If not, then this article is for you!
There are at least three ways of coloring the flame, which are absolutely safe for health. Melt the candle and add salt to this mass, it will immediately cause color when it merges with other substances.
- If you want to see a red fire, you need to add to the main candle solution strontium chloride, strontium nitrate or lithium chloride.
- If you want to see a yellow fire, add sodium chloride, sodium chromate or sodium nitrate.
- If you want to see a green fire, you will need copper chloride or barium chloride.
Also you can get all the shades of blue:
- Pale blue color: soak the wick in a solution with a high concentration of salt;
- Turquoise color: make a solution of copper sulfate;
- Bright cornflower blue: add zinc filings.
When your solution is ready, mix it well andform a candle. Saturate it with salt water so that it burns more slowly and does not swim. For prolonged burning, you can put an aluminum foil ring on the tip of the candle (width 2-3 cm).
At will, you can add a nice candlearoma. To do this, just add a little cascarilla, essential oil, camphor or other flavoring material to the material from which the candle is made. Now you can arrange a romantic evening for your half and, lighting a flame, enjoy an unusual effect.