How to make a dress from a shirt?
My lover in the closet lay a couple ofShirts that are small or that he simply does not already wear? You do not need to throw them out or let them on rags, because you can approach creativity creatively and make yourself a dress from a shirt and not even one thing!
Make out of a man's dress shirt or moreany item of women's wardrobe can be quickly and even without the use of thread and needles! How? Watch this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76rEUSbhSGk). If, however, you are still interested in the question of how to sew a dress from a man's shirt, then we will now offer you several options.
Dress from shirt: option number 1
- Take the shirt, stroke it if it is crumpled, and place it in front of you in an unfolded form on a flat surface.
- Now it is necessary to note the contours of the futuredresses on the sides. Start with the shoulders. With a special shallow or soap, note the width of the shoulder, then go lower, forming a slit for the sleeve, and after that make a contour of the side slightly widening to the bottom. Note all lines with allowance for seam allowances.
- Now cut the contour from shoulder to the very bottom with scissors. You must completely get rid of the sleeve, as well as from the side of the fabric.
- Now attach the formed part of the dress toto the other side and by its contours mark the cut line on the other side. The sides of the dress must be symmetrical. After applying the contour along the second side, you can cut off excess fabric and form the second side of the dress.
- Before you the main pattern of dress. Now it is necessary to sew parts of sides on both sides on the machine from the wrong side.
- Next, you need to make the creases on the slots for the hands from the wrong side and gently sew them on the typewriter.
- Now take the sleeve, fold it in the middle andApply to the hand slot on the wrong side, so that the middle of the sleeve is outside. In the end, it should turn out that from the sleeve of the old shirt you form a short sleeve for the dress. So, having decided on the size of the new sleeve, attach it to the notches for the hand with slips, from the wrong side cut off the unnecessary fabric, and then sew the sleeve of the dress on the typewriter. The second sleeve should also be made in the same way.
- At the final stage, on the inside of the shirt, at about the waist level, you need to sew a small elastic band that will collect the fabric, thereby emphasizing the slender waist.
That's all, your dress is ready! If the text of the instructions you find it difficult to understand how to make a dress from a shirt, then watch this video (http://vk.com/video15892369_164024387), the instruction is written on it.
Dress from shirt: simple options
Make a man's shirt dress, simple and exquisite, you can, without spending a lot of time. And for this there are simple options:
- We put the ironed shirt on a flat surface,cut out in a straight line under the armpits, cutting off the sleeves and the top of the dress on both sides. Now we reduce the volume of the shirt, cutting out excess fabric from the sides, forming the side lines of the dress. You can cut off excess fabric in a straight line (then the dress skirt will be straight), or you can expand the lines of the side contours downwards (the skirt of the dress will be expanded to the bottom). After that, sew the dress on the sides. Then we take the sleeves, cut out and form straps of the desired width and length from them and sew them to the dress. After that, from the remaining fabric we sew a neat dressing girdle. The dress is ready!
- The second, very simple and strict option. You need to get rid of the sleeves, from excess tissue on the sides. The outlines of the dress should be straight, the dress should not fit tight, it sits freely on the figure. After forming the pattern, you need to process the slits for the hands (make the folds and stitch), and then - to sew the sides of the dress. If desired, you can make a belt from the remaining fabric. The dress is ready!
- This option is slightly different from the previous one. Just make a pattern of dresses, just everything is stitched. We will use sleeves differently. Cut from the sleeves of the cuff, from one end slightly "attach" the fabric on the sleeve along the entire length of the slot, bend the "assembly" inward and sew this end. The second end of the sleeve make it more rounded, tapering, bend the fabric inside and also sew it. So every sleeve must be redone. Now take the sleeve with the side where it was "prisoboreno", and sew it to the side of the shirt. The same must be done with the second sleeve. As a result, you will get a sewn belt on the dress-shirt. After putting on a dress, you can tie a dress in front or in the back with this belt. If you want to get more perfect and tight forms, this dress can make tucks in front and behind.
Variants of dresses, and not only them, very much. Here are some more ideas for reworking you can find here (http://konspekt-shvei.ru/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/ chto-sshit-iz-muzhskoj-rubashki.html) Now you know how to make a dress out of a shirt. Creative successes to you!