How to make a boot disk Windows 7?
It's no secret that in the operationOperating systems periodically occur certain failures. That's why every PC user should have a boot disk with Windows OS, thanks to which you can reinstall the system in a couple of hours and get a workable device again.
Burning a boot disk is extremely important, becausethis elementary operation will provide an opportunity to restore your own personal computer as quickly as possible in case of various failures. In addition, a disc with a recorded operating system may be required after the purchase of a new laptop or PC, since in many shops this technique is sold either without an operating system or by default it is installed an old or unusual for the user OS.
Creating a boot disk
It's not hard to figure out how to burn a Windows 7 startup disk. The most important thing is to take into account some simple rules:
- It can not be written in the usual way,because in this situation we will get an ordinary set of files that simply will not launch the OS installation. It is for this reason that the image of the operating system must be written to the disk;
- it can be downloaded or written independently,using Daemon Tools or UltraISO. Free use of the first program is possible within 20 days. The second is paid. Its demo version provides the opportunity to create images, the volume of which is not more than 300 MB. Thus, to record the OS image, this is not enough.
Burning a disc
When the image is downloaded or created, proceed to itswrite to disk. To do this, it is recommended to use the free utility Astroburn Lite. To burn a Windows 7 startup disk, do the following:
- Download the program from the official website.
- Install and run Astroburn Lite.
- Open the "Image" tab.
- With the help of "Explorer" we find the image of our operating system on the hard disk.
- Install the disc in the drive and select it in theapplication. In the left part of the utility window you can always see the free disk space. If you are using a DVD-RW that already has recorded files, you will have to clear it first. This operation can be performed using the Astroburn Lite program.
- Select the recording speed. As practice shows, it is not worth chasing a huge speed. Give preference to mean values.
- To verify the quality of the resulting OS image, select the option "Check". In most cases, the check takes two to ten minutes.
Now you know how to burn a boot diskWindows 7. Agree, this is not so difficult. In a similar way, you can write an image of any other OS. If you want to create a bootable USB flash drive, read the article - How to create an UltraISO bootable USB flash drive.