How to install 1C?
There are times when you need toinstall the program 1C. For example, if you purchased the basic version of the configuration, or if you received the program by mail, and the closest partner company 1C is far away. Install "1C: Enterprise" is quite simple. The installation process consists of several stages.
The platform is called directlyprogram 1C, which installs files of different configurations. In the licensed version of the program, the distribution kit is on a disk with information technology support. If the ITS disk is missing, then before installing 1C 8 (8.2), download the distribution from the official site of the program. To install the platform, follow these instructions:
- If the installation files of the 1C platform are packed into an archive, create a folder on the computer and unpack the archived files into it.
- From the folder created, run the setup.exe file with the 1C icon.
- After starting, select the necessary components of the program, the description of which can be read in the window that opens.
- In the next window, specify the interface language, the default language is Russian.
- If you chose "1C: Enterprise" server among the proposed components, make the necessary settings on the next screen.
- After the settings are completed, the installation process will start.
- Before completing the program, ask aboutneed to install the protection driver. If the program is licensed, the driver must be installed. If you are going to use the emulator security key, uncheck it. If the program is "hanging" for a long time during the driver installation process, press Alt + Tab.
At the end of the installation, you can read the Readme file.
The server "1C: Enterprise" is necessary in case of using MS-SQL databases. To install it when selecting components (point 3 of the platform installation), the following points should be noted:
- Server "1C: Enterprise";
- Web server extension modules;
- Administration of the server "1C: Enterprise."
During the installation, the configuration screen appears.server (item 5). For best performance, install the 1C: Enterprise server as a Windows service and create a user. Provide a password for the job. After that, the installation wizard will complete the process.
How to set "1C: 8.2" with a specific configuration
Configuration files are also locatedon the ITS disk. After unpacking the archive, run the setup.exe installation file. In the opened window, specify the folder to save the configuration template. To avoid further problems, it is better to leave the path suggested by the program by default. After that, the desired configuration will be available in the database manager.
To create a new database in the configuration template,Run the program using the shortcut or the Start menu. In the database manager window, click the "Add" button and select "Create a new database".
In the list, you will see two options for the desired template: empty database and demo version with test data. If you want to visually see how the configuration works, and evaluate its performance, choose the second option.
Name the database or leave the namedefault. Specify the storage location of the database (on this computer or on the computer on the local network) and the directory for placing the files. It is advisable not to store the database on the system hard disk so as not to lose data in the event of a Windows malfunction.
In the settings window it is better to leave all the items unchanged. The database is created and ready to go.
How to set "1C: 7.7"
The program "1C: Enterprise 7.7 is already practically removed from support due to incorrect work with modern operating systems.One such problem is the inability to install the program on a 64-bit operating system.
The way out of this situation is the installation of "1C: 7.7 "to a 32-bit system, then transferring the folder with program files to 64-bit, and this scheme is possible only with a multi-user license, but this option can only be considered as a temporary solution for switching to a newer version of the program.