How to improve vision at home?
Eyes are better protected, everyone knows what to treatmore difficult than to warn. However, in our time it is difficult to protect your eyes to the full, one job at the computer is worth it! Therefore, let's talk about how to improve eyesight at home, how to support the eyes, what preventive measures to take to maintain visual acuity and eye health in general.
Exercises for the eyes
This is perhaps the first thing that any ophulist advises you to improve your vision at home, that is yourself.
- Rotation of the eyes. To the side, fixing the look in each side for a couple of seconds. Also up and down, determining for yourself the point, you have to stop on the bark. At first, you can get sick from the eyes, this is due to unusual movements.
- Rotation of the eyes in a circle, passing all the points you planned earlier, at the top, bottom, left, right. This and the previous exercises can be done with open and closed eyes.
- Improved sharpness of vision. Mark the point in front of you. It can even be your finger, put forward so close that he saw a little fuzzy. Also on the same line with this point, mark the far point, about 5 meters from you. Fix alternately the view first at one point, then at the other.
- Also exercises to improve sharpness. Keep a pencil in front of you (in an outstretched hand, before your eyes). Gradually, draw the pencil until it begins to lose its clarity. After that, push the pencil away from yourself. Do the exercise several times.
Exercises for the eyes are effective only ifare performed daily. The number of repetitions we did not write, preferably at least 15 times. On average, it is good, if the exercises for the eyes you take every day 15-20 minutes. Do not think that this is a lot and you do not have time. Do them when you sit down to eat, when you go to bed, at any free moment.
It is good to alternate exercises with an easy massageeye. Light pressure for several seconds on closed eyes with two or three fingers (not with tips, but with the whole surface). This massage reduces intraocular pressure. Press, hold for a few seconds, release. Repeat several times. Also light (!) Tapping on closed eyes (the upper eyelid enveloping the eyeball) with fingertips.
Water procedures for the eyes
- Take two bowls, where your face will fit. In one pour hot (tolerably) clean water, in the other - cold. Lower your face with closed (!) Eyes first into one bowl, then to the other. Watch for the sensations of the eyes. To finish this procedure is cold water.
- Another variation of the previous procedure. Instead of lowering the face into the bowls, you can moisten gauze and apply alternately hot and cold lotions. Finish the process with a cold lotion. Water can also be enriched, for example, with infusion of herbs (chamomile) or simple tea brewing.
Vitamins for the eyes
We learn how to improve eyesight at home even more. This is a method of multivitamins, with a specific orientation, that is, vitamins for the eyes, a lot of them in pharmacies.
- For prevention, it is good to introduce into the diet foods containing vitamins useful for eyes.
- Lutein. You can take in vitamins (BAA), also found in foods: cabbage (of all kinds), avocado, spinach, pumpkin, peas.
- Retinol (vitamin A) is also sold at a pharmacy inform of capsules or oily solution. In products: fish oil, liver, eggs (yolk), butter, spinach, pumpkin, carrots. To assimilate vitamin A, carrots should be consumed with fats (butter, sour cream).
- Vitamin E - in the form of capsules or oily solutionsold in pharmacies. There are vitamins Aevit - it's capsules with vitamin A and E. Foods that contain vitamin E: vegetable and butter, liver, eggs, embryos of cereal crops.
- Vitamins of group B. Liver and other offal, whole wheat bread, dairy products.
- Vitamin C. Leading on the content of the fruit of fresh hips; also contain vitamin C red bell pepper, sea buckthorn and black currant, apples, Brussels sprouts.