How to eat properly during pregnancy?
You dreamed of becoming a mom and now, finally, thisThe long-awaited moment has come: you have learned that in the near future you will become a mother. After the first minutes, hours, and perhaps even days of mild euphoria and being in some weightlessness, you begin to be tormented by various questions concerning such a delicate process as pregnancy. Probably one of the first questions that comes up on the agenda of all 9 months of the future mom is how to eat properly during pregnancy! An outliving woman for her precious, not yet born, the child starts to torment herself with questions: what should I eat when I'm pregnant? in what quantity? how often? what is useful, and what is the other way around? These and other issues we will try to sanctify in our article and help determine the correct and varied diet of the future mother for the entire period of pregnancy.
So, let's try to make up such a small, but inthe same time the most important set of dietary rules during pregnancy. These rules are not complicated and this actual problem of proper nutrition for every pregnant woman will disappear by itself.
- Mistaken opinion that if you are now two, thenyou need to eat for two. It is clear your wild desire to care for the baby give him much more nutrients, but it is important in this matter not the quantity, but the quality. The more the diet is varied and well digestible, the more properly the provision of the fruit with useful substances.
- With regard to nutrition in the early stages of pregnancy,doctors advise to adhere to your usual diet, unless of course it consisted entirely of the grossest violations of the principles of nutrition, whether it be alcohol or the exclusion of animal proteins from the diet. If you in principle eat right, at the time and in a variety, then do not give up on this completely bad habit.
- Do not forcibly tear your body if youWell, at all you do not want to eat at this or that hour of eating. Food should be well digested and digested. And this fact happens only if you have an appetite.
- The next item is probably the most pleasant forany woman, since it is here that we will please any future mother, saying that listening to the whims of a pregnant woman is not only necessary, but even the most part will be useful for the baby. And do not be surprised at once the unusual and wild preferences of this or that meal, because this case can tell us that there are not enough substances in the body.
- Now, directly, about the very diversitymenu of a pregnant woman. It is advised to include in the diet 100-120 grams of protein per day, of which more than half of the proteins of animal origin (meat, fish, eggs, cheese, milk, cottage cheese). As for fats, they should be 80-100 grams, 20 grams of which are vegetable fats. Carbohydrates not more than 350-400 grams per day, and in the second half of pregnancy it is desirable to reduce the intake of carbohydrates to 300-350 grams, by reducing sugar, flour products, including bread.
Naturally, do not forget about fruits, vegetables, berries and greens. In seafood, you can get the necessary iodine and magnesium.
In the second half of pregnancy, as we already wrote, it is more proper to eat a pregnant woman, having reduced the amount of carbohydrates, and increasing the proteins on the contrary.
- Food should be chewed more carefully than you chewed before. Try not to gorge on the night. This all lead to the best digestion of food.
- Another important point in proper nutritionpregnant, this is a regular emptying of the intestine. In order to release the body from the products of incomplete oxidation, you should eat bread from wholemeal, pearl barley, oats, buckwheat, millet, vegetables (carrots, beets) and fruits, dried fruits.
Well, like any meal, we end up with a liquid. There are no restrictions on the amount of water. Drink as much as you want, but it is right to drink small sips and a little, but often.