How to draw a spring?
With the onset of spring, many fansart appears a desire to paint the spring landscapes. Beginners sometimes do not understand how to do this. In this article we will tell you how to draw a spring.
Draw a spring landscape
- First step. In the first stage of drawing you need to draw four circles, which will serve as the basis for some of the colors that you will draw.
- The second step. Begins drawing of four flowers of wild asters. They are somewhat like chamomile. You can take advantage of this similarity by depicting them. After the petals of the flower are drawn, you need to move on to the next step.
- The third step. Next, you need to draw a few lupines. You can see that these are conic-shaped wildflowers. Their petals are arranged in layers and collected in a brush. After their drawing, you can go to the next step.
- The fourth step. Now pay attention to simpler flowers. It's impatiens or touchy. Here you need to do some detailing in the center of each flower and then go to step five.
- Fifth step. The sketch shows one more row of lupines in the background. If desired, you can add your favorite flowers instead.
- The sixth step. We add tulips. These are typically spring flowers, which are among our most popular. They appear from the earth when the weather becomes truly spring and the grass begins to germinate. You learned how to draw a spring in pencil, go to the next step.
- Seventh step. Color your drawing gouache or watercolor, or maybe butter.
- Eighth step. At the end of this drawing lesson, we make outline stems for some plants, and also mix grass with a carpet of wild flowers. Erasing the mistakes that were made during the drawing, and let's see how the picture should look after it's finished.
- The ninth step. See how beautiful your flowers look. It turned out a wonderful drawing that represents spring in all respects.
With this step-by-step instruction, you will be able to draw a drawing. The spring depicted on it will please you for a long time.