How to draw a leaf?
Watch the video
Drawing the leaves of trees can learn anyone who wants. To do this, you need to pick up suitable pencils and a sheet of paper. And in this article we will tell you how to draw a sheet correctly.
General rules that need to be adhered to in stages to draw leaves:
- Leaf stems. The first is the marking of the veins of the leaves. For this
it is necessary to draw a horizontal line from itdraw a vertical, and then a few more streaks, depending on the sheet. It is worth noting that you should not use the ruler, since the veins of the sheets are not perfectly even.
- Additional streaks. Now the main large veins should be
add a lot of little ones in an arbitrary order, but respecting some symmetry. But before you draw a leaf from a tree, you can take it and carefully study the number of veins and the shape of the leaf.
- Shape of the sheet. The shape of the sheet is drawn according to the veins that were made in points 1 and 2. From the tips of the veins we retreat 0.5 - 0.7 cm and draw smooth lines.
- Adding details. After the contour of the sheet is formed, you can add the missing parts and join the veins between yourself.
- Colour. At the very end, you need to paint the sheet in the right color. If you want to draw an autumn leaf, you should use yellow, red and green pencils.
Leaves of different trees
Let's stop on creating the leaves of the following trees:
If you want to draw an oak sheet, you can do this as follows:
- Draw an oval, a little narrower down.
- We divide the oval by a vertical line in half - this will be the central, main veinlet.
- Draw the edges of the oak leaf. It is worth noting that they resemble waves.
- After that, add streaks and delete all unnecessary lines.
- Color the sheet.
Birch leaf can be painted in several ways: you can start with streaks, and you can and with the basics.
Drawing from the basics
- Draw the base of the birch leaf. It should resemble a raindrop.
- After that, in the middle we hold a vertical line, which will bemain streak. Then add more streaks.
- The edge of the sheet is drawn in a zigzag line.
- Erase excess lines and color the sheet.
Getting Started with Streaks
- Draw a vertical, slightly curved line.
- Then draw on it a figure in the form of a drop or heart.
- On the vertical vein, we add smaller ones.
- We draw the edges of the sheet with a small zigzag and delete all the auxiliary lines.
- We give the color to the sheet.
- Draw a circle and divide it into 6 parts, the bottom part is erased.
- From the junction of all parts draw a straight line, which will be a handle.
- Next, around each of the figures, you need to draw one more, which will resemble the houses.
- Next, the outline of the leaf must be memorized and the streaks drawn.