How to cure pressure?
Elevated blood and intracranial pressurecan occur for various reasons. It immediately affects the condition of the body: working capacity is lost, dizziness, weakness, tinnitus appear. In this case, I must say that the indicators of normal pressure fluctuate and depend on some factors: weight, age category, physical condition of the organism. The safe norm is the upper one: from 120 to 140, the lower one: 80 to 90 mm of mercury. For more information, see Why Pressure Boosts.
What is the danger?
Short-term increase in pressure istime reaction of the body to stress, changes in conditions, loads, stress. If this happens systematically, it is worth thinking about how to cure pressure. Moreover, the danger is that the increase in pressure is asymptomatic (only sometimes accompanied by difficulty breathing, unpleasant sensations in the chest, muscle pains, but all this indicates a violation of the circulatory process). About why it is necessary to measure pressure, read in the material How to measure your pressure.
Before treating high blood pressuremedicines (if it already systematically "off scale"), try to change your way of life and diet. Get rid of bad habits. Smoking, regular drinking alcohol, frequent use of coffee does not contribute to the normalization of pressure. Nervous tension, non-compliance with sleep patterns, poor motor activity negatively affect our body. Oily and sweet food, exceeding the amount of its use has a harmful effect. Gradually work on yourself, limiting excesses, and, perhaps, this alone will be enough to normalize your blood pressure. Read more about this in the material How to normalize the pressure.
Folk methods of rapid pressure reduction
- Carry out a self-massage of the cervical and "collar" parts. Movements should be soft, rather - caressing than beating. This will help quickly disperse blood from the head.
- Find the acupuncture point under the earlobe (both left and right), gently draw a vertical line to the clavicle. Repeat the motion ten times.
- It is necessary that the outflow of blood tolegs and in the lower part of the body. For this, use hot foot baths - a proven folk remedy. Well helps and contrast shower (5-10 minutes, do not get carried away), and hot baths for hands.
- Breathe deeply with your nose, methodically holding your breath on exhalation (7-8 seconds). Also on exhalation it is useful to produce the sound "c".
- Drink a glass of hot water with lemon juice and honey. You can also swallow a couple of valerian tablets or brew it in a glass of boiling water. Good tincture of hawthorn and dog rose, mint.
More on other methods of lowering the pressure read in the article How to lower the pressure and in the material How to lower blood pressure.