How to cook cold beetroot soup?
In summertime it is necessary to cookcold beetroot. It has a rich taste and unusual aroma. At the same time it is very easy to cook it. How to cook a cold beetroot is told in detail later.
Essential Ingredients for Soup
To prepare a cold beetroot will require such products:
- radish - 2 pieces;
- sausage - 400 g;
- beet - 700 g;
- Fresh cucumbers - 2 pcs .;
- boiled egg - 2 pieces;
- green onions, dill and parsley - per ½ pencil;
- salt - to taste;
- table vinegar - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- sour cream (any fat content) - 150 g.
How to cook cold beetroot?
For such a soup, it is best to use the beetroot of the last crop. Then the taste will be more saturated. It is prepared as follows:
- Peel the beet and cut into several pieces. Then carefully wash it, transfer it to a small pan, pour it with water and cook until ready. Then remove, cool and grate on a large grater. Be sure to salt it, and then put it in a saucepan, where it was cooked. As a result, the beetroot base will be ready. It must be set aside for a while.
- Cut sausage and boiled eggs into smallcubes. Then wash the radish and cucumber. Slice these vegetables thinly and add to the sausage with eggs. Take the greens and rinse thoroughly under running water, and then grind it finely.
- Mix the sliced ingredients with beetrootbasis. Using a spoon, stir it all. Then add there vinegar and sour cream. Re-stir the soup, and then put it in the refrigerator for 40-60 minutes.
Ready beetroot pour on plates and serve to the table. Its fresh taste and aroma will surely please you. Bon Appetit!