How to connect a temperature sensor?
Watch the video
The climate control system in the house providescomfortable stay in it. Typically, a temperature sensor is required to automatically start a variety of climate devices that regulate the temperature in the room.
Why do I need a temperature sensor
Best if you already have a system in your house"smart home" is a controller that monitors all communication media that you use - electricity, ventilation, heating, alarms, etc. So you can use the remote control to set the temperature values on the controller. The temperature sensor will also facilitate this process, since the procedure will be automatic. The temperature sensor independently measures the air temperature and transmits this information to the controller, which is configured for certain actions in the case of a particular temperature.
How to connect the temperature sensor in the house
- We are well studying the sensor installation scheme, because this is important. We deal with all of its elements (diagram).
- The sensor operates using 1-Wire technology.
- We pull the signal wire to the power bus with a special resistor, the optimal - by 3 K.
- Connect the thermal sensor to the controller port, which is indicated by the number 485.
- We configure the software according to the instructions attached to the sensor (for each sensor, the adjustment takes place individually, depending on the model) and we test it.
Now you know how to connect the sensortemperature in your home. As it turned out, comfort is not so difficult to achieve. You can find out how to connect other devices from the articles in the Installation and Connection section.