How to configure Wi-Fi beeline?
There are many providers that provideinternet home services. One of such companies is the mobile and Internet provider Beeline, which provides high-speed Internet services for high-speed cable in your home.
Very often people also take a router to create a Wi-Fi network at home, but face the problem of connecting.
About how to configure a Wi-Fi Beeline router, will be described below.
How to configure Wi-Fi router Beeline
The configuration of the router does not differ significantly from the standard configuration of a conventional router. To connect a wireless network Beeline through a router, you need to do a number of actions:
- Connect the Internet cable from Beeline to the router to the WAN socket (INTERNET). Under each input in the router you can find the name of the socket, so the connection will not be difficult.
- Then use a special patch cord to connectrouter with a computer. To do this, plug one side of the wire into the LAN port of the router, and the other side into the same input on the computer where the network card is located. It's of great importance which of the several ports on the router to stick a wire, does not have, because they all work equally.
- Do not forget to connect the router to the power supply so that it turns on. It may take a minute or two to fully turn it on. Wait for this time, and then go to any browser on your computer.
- Enter the ip address in the address bar of the browseryour router. This address can be easily seen in the documentation for the router. There are also tips for setting it. Also the address can be written on the router itself, on the reverse side.
- The router program window opens, where necessary.enter login and password. If you set up for the first time, the default word "admin" will be the default user name and password, but to make sure you have a look at the router's documentation where the login and password are written.
- After entering the router settings window, go to the "Network settings" section.
- We set the following parameters. Connection type: L2TP or PPTP. The server address or access point: "tp.internet.beeline.ru" for the first type of connection or "vpn.internet.beeline.ru" for the second type of connection. All these data can also be found in the documentation from Beeline. There is also a short instruction for setting up the Internet.
- Save the parameters, then you can change morepassword and login to enter the settings of the router, as well as the login and password of the network itself. This will protect you from hacking and using your wireless network by third-party users.
- Save all settings, reboot the router and the computer. Now, a wireless Wi-Fi network must be available for all devices.
This way you can configure any router, but if you have a router from Beeline or one of the models supported by the program "Autorouter", you can simplify the task.
How to configure the router using "Autoroute"
Having a Beeline router or another one, which is in the list of supported on the site, you can use the program "Autorouter", which can be found on the website of Beeline.
Installing the program and running it, you needit will just wait until it configures your router. However, the program only supports a limited list of router models. If your router is not listed, then the program will not work.
If you can not configure the Beeline network through a computer, reading our article How to set up Beeline network will help you.