How to choose sheepskin coat?
People who specialize in furs considerFinnish and Canadian sheepskin coats are the best in quality. Well, from the cheaper ones, Yugoslav, Bulgarian and Romanian. As for the price policy, American, German and French sheepskin coats are much more expensive, but they are much worse in cold weather. Let's examine in this article how to choose the sheepskin coat correctly. After all, a very large number of dublenok coming on sale are imported from Turkey. They were created in a factory or in artisanal conditions.
Which manufacturer is better
If you want to buy quality sheepskin coat, and it is desirable that she does not miss the cold, then you should know some nuances.
- Products made of fur velor, Turkish andRussian sheepskins, experts consider the warmest and durable. They have thick fur and thick, dense skin. The disadvantage is that these sheepskin coats are not particularly intricately cut. But, they are excellent in keeping the heat. They are not afraid of any frost.
- As for Italian sheepskin coats, they are sewn fromSpanish fur velor. The fur on the sheepskin coat is soft, not thick, even airy, and the skin is porous and thin. Such sheepskin coats do not particularly warm you in the evil frosts. In addition, they are not durable. Plus is that they are very beautiful and elegant.
How to choose sheepskin coat: advice of professionals
- In order to verify the quality of the selectedproducts, swipe across the skin with the palm of your hand. It must certainly leave a trace. Fur velor should be soft and gentle to the touch, and the pile is uniformly long throughout the area.
- Carefully inspect the entire product. On the surface of the sheepskin coat there should be no glue, scratches, stains, traces of coloring substances.
- If you want to buy a high-quality sheepskin coat with a water-repellent film, then make sure it's really so. The coating should be elastic, monophonic, resistant to wet and dry friction.
- Look at the finish, seams and corners of the pockets. Remember, the seams should look even, without creases and omissions. If the sheepskin coat is of good quality, the seams should be double.
- If you pull the floor products with your hands, then the sleeves of a good and high-quality thing will not stretch. Be sure to make sure that the sheepskin coat does not exude the smell of chemicals.
- Know that when buying a product you need to payattention not only to the product itself, but also to its marking. It should indicate where the product was manufactured, the rules for use, cleaning and care.
- A high quality product must be accompanied by a certificate stating that after chemical treatment the thing will not lose its original appearance.
It is better to take in the store
- To buy a sheepskin coat is the safest, of course, instore. But when making a purchase, be sure to be guided by the manufacturer. Canadian and Finnish products are considered good. Here only the prices bite. Significantly cheaper Romanian, Yugoslavian, Bulgarian sheepskin coats. They are also not of bad quality. But it should be borne in mind that most of the sheepskin coats sold in Russia are produced in Turkey. But, again, you need to make sure that the product is not created in an artisanal setting. Otherwise, you yourself are not happy with your purchase.
- The product of Chinese production to buy, also do not advise.
- It is best to buy at the end of the winter period. Since off-season products are much cheaper. When buying sheepskin coats, be guided not by appearance but by quality.
Important points when buying
- Please note, the more silky the surface of the skin, the higher the quality of the thing.
- If you buy colored sheepskin coat, you shouldCarry out a napkin on the surface of the skin and make sure that there is no trace left on it. Otherwise, the product after the first rain sheds. Turn out the product and inspect the inside of the skin, the paint should soak the skin completely.
- By the way, pay attention to sewing and cuttingproducts. Fur must be, in all details, brushed in one direction. It is better, if from below upwards. Otherwise, if you get caught in the rain, you risk getting a product with different color details.
- With a quality work done, the pile should not crumble. Make sure that it is even and without any splinters along the entire length.
- If there are hillocks on the sheepskin, then this indicates that the product is stretched.
- Do not score view the tag. On it should, the information in full is specified.
- If the product is contraindicated chemical treatment, then in any case, do not give it to dry cleaning.
Keep in mind that, guided by the "Law onrights of consumers "you can exchange a fur product within six months. The term should be counted not from the moment of purchase, but from the very beginning of the season. For example, if you bought yourself a sheepskin coat in the middle of the season, then the date should be counted down to the end. And if something is wrong with the product, then the store is simply obligated to replace a poor-quality product. Or you can refund the full value of the sheepskin you purchased. You should know that if from the moment you purchase a product, the price for it has increased significantly, then the store is obliged to refund it to you, guided by new prices. In the event that the price of the product has fallen, you will be reimbursed the amount that you spent on the purchase. According to Article 18.
Now you know how to choose a sheepskin coat, and howto distinguish a fake from a real and high-quality thing. Follow our advice, and let the acquired thing, please you, its quality, as long as possible.