How to choose a rouge?
One of the important elements in women'sbeautician are blush. Applying them, you can not only emphasize the contours of your face, but also correct skin imperfections, if any. On how to pick up the blush and the rules for their application, we will outline the proposed article.
How to choose the color of blush
- The most universal type of blush for todayDay is considered to be classic powder blush. It is they who prefer the greater part of the female sex, since they are almost universal. To hide fatty shine professional cosmetologists advise it is the powdery blush to women with oily skin of the face. They have a dense texture, which is well applied and evenly lies on the porous skin. In order to achieve the perfect color for you, you can mix different colors of this type of blush. If you want your color to look more natural, remember one rule: first of all, the face is applied with powder and then with rouge.
- Do you have dry facial skin? Then you better take a blush on a creamy base. They will better lie on dry skin, since they contain oils and moisturizers. Apply to the face a basic tonal remedy, and then spread the pads of your fingers with cream-colored blush. Powder the face after the performed manipulations. Cream blush for evening make-up will be effective.
- There are still liquid and gel blush. They dry quickly, since they do not contain oils. There is a small rule of applying such blush: put them on a clean skin or on a tonal basis, but in no case over the powder. Correctly applied gel blush will give you a feeling of freshness for a long time. Such blush is moisture resistant. If the skin of your face is dry, then the gel blush should preferably be discarded.
- Blush with glitter or with the effect of bronze is notare an attribute of everyday make-up. Apply them only in special cases. Blush on the forehead, cheekbones and inner corners of the eyes, giving a flicker effect in evening or holiday make-up. The summer version of the makeup is the original blush of bronze shade. Zaretushiruyte them a few defects on the skin of the face. Remember, not to look vulgar, such blush applied only to dark skin, or if you already have a tan.
How to apply blusher correctly
Determine the area of application of the rouge correctlyyou can by doing a simple exercise. Stand in front of the mirror and smile at your reflection widely, but naturally. Have you seen the contour of the cheekbones? Excellent! This is the area where blush is applied.
In order to apply a blush brush,it is necessary to continuously drive it up and down, thereby creating a uniform layer. To achieve such a result sponge, you can make circular motions evenly.
For a harmonious combination of lipstick tone with a touch of blush, follow these rules:
- choose a red or pink rouge to red lipstick;
- the blush of peach shade is combined with apricot and coral tones of lipstick;
- if the lipstick is brown tones, choose a blush with a bronze hue;
- Blush pink tone combined with lipsticks only the same shades.
Before choosing a blush, determine the color of yourface. For daytime make-up, women with fair skin will be treated with a blush of pale pink tones, and for dark skin - beige-pink or crimson tones. The universal tone is peach.
Ladies with rounded face shapes make up artists recommend applying blush from the cheekbones to the temples, and in the opposite direction, if the face is thin.
Do not apply blush in large quantities. A minimum of blush will give freshness to your face. Surplus dry blush remove the brush or powder, liquid will have to be washed off and apply make-up again.
Rules for the application of blush:
- apply a foundation or powder and only then compact blush with a brush;
- apply a foundation, then cream blush with a pincushion of fingers or sponge and only after that powder.
- when applying any blush begin with the protruding parts of the cheekbones, and then shade.
Now you know how to choose the right blush. Be healthy and beautiful.