How to bleach hair?
To make the vegetation less visiblebody and face, women often resort to discoloration of hair. Most of all, this method is suitable for thin hair. If you organize this process correctly, it will be very effective, the most important thing is to know how to discolor hair.
What you need:
- Buy hair dye in one of the specialized shops of professional cosmetics.
- Pick yourself a tool that is most suitable for discolouring your natural hair color. There is a special paint for a dark shade of hair.
- Calculate how much paint you will need. For this, read the instructions and determine by their length of hair. If you are not exactly sure that you will only need one package, then it is better to buy two at once.
- Collect all the tools necessary for the procedure (scissors, an old towel, a bowl for paint, a clock, etc.).
- Wear clothing that you can then throw away.
- Lay the newspaper on the floor, so as not to smear it with drops of paint.
How to bleach hair at home
- So, read the instructions to the paint, before bleaching hair.
- Mix the contents of the sachet with the clarifier with the liquid developer. You will get a mixture that will resemble a liquid cream.
- Begin applying the paint from the back of the head. First, the back side of the head, because it is colder, then go to the front and the crown.
- Spread all the paint on the head, lift uphair to the very top and put on a hat, if so written in the instructions for the use of paint. Also see the instructions for how long it takes to "keep" the paint. It is better to put yourself an alarm clock at the right time, so as not to overexpose the mixture on your hair.
- From time to time, raise the cap slightly and look at the hair color, so as not to discolor them completely, turning them into straw.
- Seeing the shade that you wanted, wash your hair with shampoo and a special moisturizing conditioner. Then blow dry with a hairdryer.
Remember that before each painting of hair,it is necessary to check the paint on the ability to cause an allergic reaction to know if it is possible to discolor hair. To do this, the day before the procedure, apply the substance to a small area of the head to prevent skin problems and see the result. Apply the paint only in special gloves, so as not to damage the skin of the hands.
Many women just go crazy about havingantennae above the lip. What to do with them? Remove or discolor? Normal hair removal does not fit, it makes no sense and pluck your hair with tweezers. If you have hard and dark tendrils, then discoloration does not suit you - use epilation, if you have more or less light hair above the lip, then you can try discoloration.
How to bleach hair over the lip
- Add the aqueous peroxide solution to the shaving cream.
- Apply it to dark areas of hair and leave for half an hour.
- Rinse the formula and apply a nourishing cream.
If the hair is not brightened enough, do the same procedure in a couple of days.
How to bleach hair on hands
- Dilute the solution of hydrogen peroxide (10%) with ammonia (several drops).
- Every day, wipe your hands with soaked cotton in this solution.
Now you know how to bleach hair with peroxide, but there is another way - perhydrol.
- Dilute the water perhydrol in a ratio of 1: 5, if you need the maximum effect. At a ratio of 1:10, you will cause minimal damage to the skin of your hands.
- Every day, make compresses with the resulting solution and leave them for 1-2 hours.
There is also a folk way to discolor hair on the hands:
- In the pharmacy, buy a special ointment containing antifebrine (0.5 g), lanolin (10 g), perhydrol (6 g) and petroleum jelly (20 g).
- Every day, apply ointment to problem areas. At first the hair will lose its color, then it will be weakened and may even fall out. Only you should understand that for your skin this procedure is quite harmful.
In the summer, hair color is even easier. Sunburn is a great way to do this. Hair will burn out in the sun, but do not forget to use a suntan cream, or you can get burns.
Buy in the store a hair clarifieron the body. It is good that the doses of all the chemicals that it contains are already calculated in it, so it is unlikely that you will be able to cause an allergic reaction in this way. To know how to properly discolor hair, first read the instructions and, according to it, already knead the ingredients.
If your hair is too dark, thick and thick on your hands, then these procedures may not help you.
Before decolouring hair anywhere,think how successful you will be able to conduct this procedure. If you are not confident in your abilities, then it is better to turn to a professional not to get burns and not to remain completely without hair.