How to behave in the classroom?
The goal of the rules of behavior in school is to createa normal environment for the learning process, a safe stay in and around the school, fostering respect for the teacher and classmates in the student, and developing a culture of behavior in society. Consider how to behave in the lesson in more detail.
- A student must come to school 15-20 minutes beforethe beginning of the training session. It should be neat and clean. On arrival, he must put the outer clothing in the wardrobe, put on the change shoes, then take his place at the desk and get ready for the next lesson.
- A student must complete a task that wasgiven to him at home, at the time set by the teacher, at the request of the teacher, he must show the diary, and also in this diary he is obliged to keep records of the homework.
- The pupil should bring with him to the school all the required books, notebooks and other supplies for study.
- It is not allowed to use various portable and multimedia tools, such as a phone, a player, a computer, as well as chewing gum during the lesson
- It is not allowed to use indecent expressions and gestures in the classroom.
- It is impossible without permission of authorized persons, teachers, nurses, directors to leave school during classes.
- If the student misses a certain number of classes for any reason, he must provide a certificate from the parents or from the hospital, explaining why he was absent.
Behavior in the classroom
- While the teacher enters the classroom, all students stand up and greet the teacher. So do all if any adult enters the study during the lesson.
- While classes are taking place, you can not create noise, distract, and distract your neighbors by a desk or class, by games, by talking and by other means.
- If the student wants to ask a question to the teacher, he must raise his hand for this.
- A student can defend his beliefs and views concerning the teaching material only in the correct form.
How to behave during the lesson during the break
- At a time when there is a break from classes, the student must put things in order at his workplace.
- When a change occurs, students should not run around the school corridors, push each other, use any physical force, or rush into various objects.
- When a change comes, you can leave the school only by permission of the teacher or other authorized persons.
- It is forbidden to open windows unauthorized, and also to sit on the windowsills.
Here are the basic rules of how to behave in the class. Read and learn!