How not to fall asleep drunk?
Many people after a few glasses of alcoholfeel that they begin to literally "peck their noses" - eyes are closed treacherously, and irresistibly pulls to lie down and take a nap. When it happens at home, but what if you are visiting? The man, snoring sweetly among the plates, is a miserable sight, which is unlikely to please the hosts and the rest of the guests. So let's talk in detail about how not to fall asleep at the festive table. There are several simple, but very effective ways to get rid of drowsiness and bring yourself into a relatively normal state.
How not to sleep in a state of intoxication: tips
- You can use the old proven method- grate and rub your ears with your hands. There are a lot of nerve receptors and blood capillaries in the auricles. Instantaneous rush of blood to the ears reflexively stimulates the enhancement of cerebral circulation, as a result of which the activity of the brain is activated and drowsiness will quickly pass.
- In order not to fall asleep drunk, we must do the following: drip a few drops of natural essential oil of lavender or lemon on the corner of the handkerchief and from time to time bring it to the nose to breathe in the invigorating smell that will drive the sleep.
- You can also rub your temples and wrists well with all known "Star" balm, which is sold in any pharmacy, and in a few minutes you will feel a rush of vivacity.
- In order to cheer up and not fall asleep,try wiping your face with a handful of pure snow or a piece of ice from the refrigerator, if it's summer in the yard. This procedure perfectly improves the tone of the nervous system. In addition, you can roll up the sleeves and hold the hands under the cold water stream, putting them in the water on the elbows.
- To drive away the dream, you must go out into the fresh air and often breathe deeply with your mouth open. Hyperventilation of the lungs is helpful in such cases.
- Drink one or two cups of strong black teaor natural coffee - this will help you a little cheer up. Drink them better without sugar, since sugar speeds up the absorption of previously taken alcohol into the blood. You can try instead of coffee to drink a jar of energy drink, which also has a tonic effect on the body.
- Try chewing mint chewing gum. The taste and smell of peppermint invigorate, and the process of chewing activates the work of the brain.
- Do not sit still, get up from the table, walk around the room, dance with other guests, go out on the balcony, take part in a general conversation, and drowsiness will gradually pass.
Now that you know which folkmeans can be resorted to not fall asleep after all that has been drunk, it will be useful to remind you that it is better to just know your measure and drink alcohol in limited quantities.