How do I delete music from the iPhone?
All songs on iPhone people are uploaded via iTunes. But when the memory is full, but you want to listen to new songs, you need to delete the old ones. About how to remove music from the iPhone, our article will tell.
To do this you need:
- Run the iTunes program itself.
- Connect iPhone to computer using USB cable. In the program, the phone will be visible in the item "Devices". Synchronization will begin, the end of which must be awaited.
- Now click on the inscription with the phone in the "Devices", while the program will show you the data of the phone. Choose a section called "Overview".
- In it we select a section called "Options", where we tick the "Synchronize marked videos and songs" checkbox.
- Now click on the "Music" section of your iPhone,not programs, and put dots and checkmarks in the paragraphs: "include in the synchronization of video clips", "synchronize music," "include voice records," "the entire library." This will all be synchronized, but if you uncheck the item "sync music" - all your songs will be deleted from the iPhone with this synchronization.
- Click on the section called "Music" nowalready the program iTunes. It is located in the upper left corner of this program. Now we can see all the songs that are in the iTunes media library.
- Next, click next to songs that you do notwant to see on your phone and the tick next to them disappear. However, the song still remains in the media library, just will not be synchronized with Apple devices. In the case when you completely delete a song from the iPhone, you need to click on the song with the left mouse button, after which it will be active. Now press the "Delete" button on your computer keyboard and the song will be removed from the program altogether.
- After that, you need to make the synchronizationYour phone to remove those songs from which you removed the tick in iTunes. For this purpose, you need to click the button labeled "Synchronize", which is located in the lower right corner of the program and wait for the end of this synchronization.
- And finally, click on the iPhone disconnect button, which is located on the left in the line of the "Devices" section and disconnect your phone from the personal computer.
Now you know how to remove music from iPhone!