Examination exam schedule in 2017
For several years in a row, graduates of schools have passed a compulsory exam, which is able to show the real level of their knowledge and help them enroll in the desired university.Exam schedule of the exam EGE 2017somewhat changed.
According to the decision of the government, in 2017, the guys will begin to pass the USE from February. If they can score the required number of points, then this check will end. If the passing score is not “taken”, then students will also be tested in April.
In order to properly prepare for this crucial moment and obtain the desired certificates, many future graduates are already looking for the necessary literature, hiring tutors, looking for video tutorials on the net. In many schools, just a few days before the EGE, preparatory classes begin to be held in order to slightly reduce the level of tension among students and instill in them the hope that it is quite possible to pass the high score exam.
It is worth noting that only with the beginning of the school year you will be able to get acquainted with the full schedule of exams for 2017.But at the same time, anyone can personally make a preliminary plan for passing the examination papers, starting from the dates of last year.
In principle, one or two days does not play a special role, but the student will be able to accurately plan his free time and set aside several hours to prepare.
Dates of the exam
Rosobrnadzor annually draws up a precise plan for the conduct of the Single State Exam. In 2017, they will act in the same way and after September 10 they will approve the official schedule for the delivery of these works. Now we can already know the exact dates for all stages of the exam.
If you want to pass the examinations ahead of time and see what they are capable of, even before the main part of the exam, you can take the work in March. This approach allows students to significantly increase the scores of their certificates and increase the chances of being admitted to a prestigious university.
If during the test your scores seemed unsatisfactory, then during the main part of the examination, you can drastically change the picture. So, the schedule for the early exam is as follows.
|Exam Date||Item Name|
|March 23, 2017 (Thu)||geography, computer science and ICT|
|March 27, 2017 (Mon)||Russian language|
|March 29, 2017 (Wed)||history, chemistry|
|March 31, 2017 (Fri)||Mathematics B, P|
|April 3, 2017 (mon)||foreign languages (oral)|
|April 5, 2017 (Wed)||foreign languages, biology, physics|
|April 7, 2017 (Fri)||social studies, literature|
Note that in 2016, the period from April 15 to April 23 was defined as a reserve. In 2017 it will be the days:
- April 10 (Mon) Reserve - Geography, Chemistry, Informatics and ICT, Foreign Languages (Oral), History;
- April 12 (Wed) reserve - foreign languages, literature, physics, social studies, biology;
- April 14 (Fri) Reserve - Russian, Mathematics B, P.
|Exam Date||Item Name|
|May 22, 2017 (Mon)||geography, computer science and ICT|
|May 31, 2017 (Wed)||mathematics (base)|
|June 2, 2017 (Fri)||mathematics (profile)|
|June 5, 2017 (mon)||Social Studies|
|June 7, 2017 (Wed)||physics, literature|
|June 9, 2017 (Fri)||Russian language|
|June 13, 2017 (Tue)||foreign languages, biology|
|June 15, 2017 (Thu)||foreign languages (oral)|
|June 16, 2017 (Fri)||foreign languages (written part)|
|June 19, 2017 (mon)||chemistry, history|
Reserve dates for examinations are intended for those students who did not manage to get into the main period for valid reasons.It should be remembered that there are only a few reasons that exempt from passing the exam in the main period. First of all, it is poor health, documented (certificate from the doctor).
|Exam Date||Item Name|
|June 20, 2017 (Tue)||geography, computer science and ICT|
|June 21, 2017 (Wed)||literature, chemistry, physics, social studies|
|June 22, 2017 (Thu)||biology, history foreign languages|
|June 23, 2017 (Fri)||foreign languages|
|June 28, 2017 (Wed)||Mathematics B, Mathematics P|
|June 29, 2017 (Thu)||Russian language|
|July 1, 2017 (Sat)||in all subjects|
In addition, the transfer of the exam is provided for retake. As a rule, it takes place in September of the new school year.
In the same year, first introduced"Autumn" daysfor passing the exam and GVE:
- September 5 (Tue) - Russian
- September 8 (Fri) - Mathematics B
- September 16 (Sat) reserve - Mathematics B, Russian
Changes in the exam
Already in 2016, all students felt the burden of changes that occurred in the USE system. Officials continue to fundamentally change the order of these works, so that the process of knowledge testing is more accurate and transparent. The most important innovations are:
- The list of required items increased to three. Recall that until 2016 graduates passed only two subjects (Russian and mathematics). Now history will be included in the list of compulsory subjects. It will have to pass not only in the test form, where there is an opportunity to put answers at random, but also in oral form. In addition, a foreign language may become a presumptive compulsory subject. However, while officials are skeptical of this decision and intend to introduce this test closer to 2020.
- In total, the 2017 exam will need to pass at least 4 subjects. Depending on the university in which the future entrant enters, the names of these subjects may vary.
- The test of knowledge on the subject "Informatics" is planned to be carried out on computers. By 2017, the Ministry of Education should prepare relevant programs for this.
- Points earned on the USE, affect the final certificate of the graduate.
- Mathematics will give in two standards: basic and profile.
Do not forget that delays in preparing for exams should not be. During the school year it is more difficult to set aside a few hours to devote them to the Unified State Exam.Therefore, future graduates should already in the summer get acquainted with possible questions on the exam. Given that all the tests can be easily found on the Internet, this task becomes quite doable.