Calendar of memorable dates in 2017
Our world does not stand still. Every year we have something to remember, to thank for and than to be sad about. And every year there are many significant dates that, in one way or another, are associated with the development of mankind. Remembering them is necessary and important, because without this our history would have sunk into oblivion. There can be no future without the past, so you should remember and read memorable dates.
Mentality, politics, culture, sports, people, science - all this inevitably changed over time, new customs and traditions were added, we won battles and wars, our scientists discovered something new, inventions appeared that could surprise and shock ...
And now this is all - already a story that must be remembered. It is clear that it is impossible to always keep everything in mind, so our site will tell you whichsignificant and memorable dates in 2017 Russia has to be noted. Some past events will respond to the heart with joy, others - will cause far from funny emotions. But they are also a small part of our lives.
Jubilee historical dates in 2017
- 1050 years since the beginning of the war of Prince Svyatoslav with Byzantium (967-971);
- 920 years from the first congress of princes in Lyubech (1097);
- 870 years from the first mention of Moscow in the annals (1147);
- 815 years since the founding of the Livonian Order (Order of the Sword) (1202);
- 780 years from the date of the unification of the Livonian and Teutonic Orders (1237);
- 780 years from the invasion of Khan Batu in North-Eastern Russia (1237-1238);
- 775 years from the date of the "Battle of the Ice" on Lake Peipsi: the battle between the knights of the Livonian Order and the Russians, led by Alexander Nevsky (April 5, 1242);
- 755 years from the uprising against the Mongol-Tatars in Vladimir, Rostov, Yaroslavl and Suzdal (1262);
- 690 years from the uprising against the Mongol-Tatars in Tver (1327);
- 650 years from the date of construction of the stone Kremlin in Moscow (1367);
- 635 years from the march of Khan Tokhtamysh to Moscow (1382);
- 505 years from the beginning of the war of the Moscow State with the Grand Duchy of Lithuania (1512-1522);
- 470 years from the wedding of Ivan IV to the kingdom (1547);
- 465 years from the date of the capture of Kazan by Russian troops of Ivan the Terrible and the annexation of the Kazan Khanate (with the cessation of its existence as such) to the territory of Moscow Russia (1552);
- 435 years since the truce of the Russian state with the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in the Zapolskaya Pit (January 15, 1582);
- 405 years since the legendary liberation of Moscow from the Poles thanks to the militia of Minin and Pozharsky; the end of the Time of Troubles (October 26, 1612);
- 365 years from the date of Nikon's dedication in the patriarchate (1652);
- The 350th anniversary of the Andrusovo Armistice between Russia and Poland, as a result of which Smolensk and Left-Bank Ukraine departed to Russia (January 30, 1667);
- 335 years from the date of the Streletsky Uprising in Moscow (May 1682);
- 335 years from the beginning of the reign of Peter the Great (1682-1725);
- 290 years from the death of Catherine the First (1727);
- 255 years from the beginning of the reign of Catherine the Second (1762-1796);
- 205 years from the date of the Battle of Borodino (August 26 (September 7) 1812);
- 200 years from the beginning of the Caucasian War (1817-1864);
- 140 years from the beginning of the Russian-Turkish war (1877-1878);
- 100 years from the date of the February and October Revolutions: after the fall of the monarchy, power passed into the hands of the Provisional Government (February); through a coup, the Bolsheviks came to power (the Reds) (October) (1917);
- 95 years since the end of the Civil War, which ended in victory for the Bolsheviks and the creation of the Soviet state (1918-1922).
Significant anniversaries for cities of Russia in 2017
- 1155 years old city of Murom (founded in 862);
- 985 years to the city of Kursk (founded in 1032);
- 870 years of the capital of Russia, Moscow (founded in 1147);
- 870 years to the city of Vologda (founded in 1147);
- 870 years to the city of Veliky Ustyug (founded in 1147);
- 865 years old city of Kostroma (founded in 1152);
- 865 years old city of Zvenigorod (founded in 1152);
- 680 years to the city of Sergiev Posad (founded in 1337);
- 370 years to the city of Novy Oskol (founded in 1647);
- 365 years of the city of Shadrinsk (founded in 1652);
- 295 years to the city of Kuibyshev (founded in 1722);
- 110 years to the city of Tynda (founded in 1907);
- 100 years of the city of Orekhovo-Zuyevo (founded in 1917);
- 60 years to the city of Neftekamsk (founded in 1957);
- 60 years of the city of Mirny (founded in 1957);
- 50 years of the Golden Ring of Russia. The most popular tourist route, which includes 8 cities (Kostroma, Ivanovo, Rostov Veliky, Yaroslavl, Pereslavl-Zalessky, Vladimir, Suzdal, Sergiev Posad), celebrates its fiftieth anniversary in 2017. The cities of the Golden Ring of Russia belong to five regions: Yaroslavl, Kostroma, Ivanovo, Vladimir and Moscow. A set of events is planned to celebrate this significant date for Russia.
Anniversaries of 2017
- 50 years old marks the writer, actress, director, honored artist of the Russian Federation -Renata Litvinova(January 12, 1967);
- 40 notes actorOrlando Bloom(January 13, 1977).
- 40 years celebrates musician, composer, singer, goodwill ambassador of UNICEF -Shakira(February 2, 1977);
- 40 years celebrates vocalist, guitarist, keyboard player, one of the founders of the group Linkin Park -Mike Shinoda(February 11, 1977);
- 30 years notes singerYulia Savicheva(February 14, 1987);
- 60 years celebrates the national artist of the Russian Federation, the vocalist of the group Lube -Nikolay Rastorguev(February 21, 1957).
- 30 years notes singerPolina Gagarina(March 27, 1987);
- 60 years old marks the actorChristopher Lambert(March 29, 1957).
- 50 years old marks actor, broadcaster, radio host -Dmitry Nagiyev(April 4, 1967);
- 30 years notes singerAnastasia Prikhodko(April 21, 1987);
- 90 years since the birth of the actor, People's Artist of the Russian Federation -Lev Polyakova(April 24, 1927 - January 26, 2001);
- 90 years since the birth of the actor, producer, People's Artist of the Russian Federation -Evgenia Morgunova(April 27, 1927 - June 25, 1999);
- 60 years old marks actressMichelle Pfeifer(April 29, 1957);
- 50 years notes singerPhilip Kirkorov(April 30, 1967).
- 50 years marks the director, actor, broadcaster -Fedor Bondarchuk(May 9, 1967);
- 50 years marks the actress, TV presenter, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation -Maria Shukshina(May 27, 1967).
- 80 years old marks the actorMorgan Freeman(June 1, 1937);
- 50 years marks the actress, Honored Artist of the Russian FederationElena Vorobey(June 5, 1967);
- 50 years old marks TV presenter, singer -Valdis Pelsh(June 5, 1967);
- 70 years marks the producer, honored artist of the Russian Federation -Bari Alibasov(June 6, 1947).
- 50 years old marks actress, model -Pamela anderson(July 1, 1967);
- 80 years marks the actress, People's Artist of the USSR -Ada Rogovtseva(July 6, 1937);
- 70 years since the birth of TV presenter, actor, People's Artist of the Russian Federation -Ilya Oleynikova(July 10, 1947 - November 11, 2012);
- 200 years since the birth of the artistIvanaAivazovsky(17 (29) June 19817 - April 19 (May 2) 1900);
- 50 years old marks actor, screenwriter, director -Vin Diesel(July 18, 1967);
- The singer, People's Artist of the USSR celebrates her 80th birthdayEdita Pieha(July 31, 1937).
- The singer, People's Artist of the USSR has celebrated her 70th birthdaySofia Rotaru(August 7, 1947);
- 80 years old marks the actorDustin Hoffman(August 8, 1937).
- 80 years celebrates singer, People's Artist of the USSR -Joseph Kobzon(September 11, 1937);
- 40 years marks the actorTom hardy(September 15, 1977).
- 40 years notes singerJasmine(October 12, 1977);
- 90 years marks the actorRoger moore, the most "long-playing" to date, James Bond (October 14, 1927).
- 90 years since the birth of the director, People's Artist of the USSR -Eldar Ryazanov(November 18, 1927 - November 29, 2015);
- 80 years marks producer, film director -Ridley Scott(November 30, 1937).
- 40 years celebrates singer, poet, musician, vocalist of the group "Animals" -Roma the Beast(December 7, 1977);
- TV presenter celebrates 50 yearsDmitry Bykov(December 20, 1967);
- 80 years old marks the actorAnthony Hopkins(December 31, 1937).