Appetizers for the New Year 2018
Meeting the New Year is unthinkable without a lush table, beautiful clothes and respect for the symbol of the next year. With the advent of 2018, the Yellow Earth Dog becomes the legal mistress of the year. For her meeting you need to prepare thoroughly, having thought through all the details. Our success and luck will depend on how we like the future symbol of the year.
As you know, a dog is a sufficiently agile and cheerful animal. She loves freedom and does not tolerate inconvenience. That is the motto of the 2018 meeting. It must comply with:
- and of course the menu.
We must show respect for the hero of the occasion.
What should be the New Year's table
The dog is quite a voracious creature, so the festive table should be such that everyone finds their favorite dish on it. New Year is the greatest holiday for everyone to feel full and satisfied.
In the year of the dog, the most honorable place on the table, of course, is meat in all its forms:
- pork knuckles;
- all types of poultry;
- baked ham;
- smoked meat
Be sure to attend meat salads, all kinds of sausages, meat tenderloin, ham, etc. Dishes will look much more appetizing if they are originally decorated. They will evoke emotions, and create the appropriate mood. Salads in the form of Christmas trees, candies, dog faces, etc. are good. The dog will especially like dishes decorated with bright vegetables and fruits.
It is important to note that in 2018 on the table are welcome, at least in small quantities, but all types of meat:
It is appropriate meat: stewed, smoked, fried, baked.
What snacks to cook in 2018
Any holiday table is unthinkable without cold cuts. In the year of the dog it is better if it consists of:
- dried chicken breast;
Slice the whole slicer into thin slices and fold to form a bulk composition. In this dish you can add several varieties of cheese and garnish with herbs and vegetables. Slices of smoked meats twisted into a straw will look very appetizing.
We offer you some original recipes with photos.
- chicken fillet (two breasts);
- hard cheese, sliced in the form of slices or chopsticks;
- eggs (two pieces)
- olives of any color (one can);
- flour (two tbsp. l);
- mayonnaise (two tbsp. l).
- Slice the book-shaped chicken breasts so that the fillet is flat and as wide as possible.
- To make the meat thin and soft, you should beat the fillet with a culinary hammer.
- After that, the beaten off meat must be pepper and salt and grease with mayonnaise.
- Put the meat marinate
- Next, beat the egg and make an omelet. To make it dense while beating you need to add a little flour. To give an interesting salty taste when frying an omelet, add finely chopped olives.
- Ready omelet put on marinated breast.
- On the edge of the meat, put the cheese in the form of a stick or slice;
- Twist everything into a straw and fix it with a toothpick.
- Roll in flour and fry in a skillet with a small addition of sunflower oil for fifteen minutes on each side. You can bake a portion of the rolls in the oven at 200 degrees for forty minutes.
- After that, the finished roll is cooled and cut into four centimeter thick slices.
- any stuffing (500 gr.);
- flour (three tbsp.);
- mayonnaise (one tbsp.);
- eggs (one raw and four boiled);
- Cook four hard boiled eggs and cool them.
- Mix minced meat, spices, one egg and flour to make a dense mass.
- Peel boiled eggs, wrap in minced meat and roll in flour.
- Fry the prepared semi-finished products in sunflower oil on each side for fifteen minutes with the lid closed.
- Then cool the cutlets, and cut them in half.
- Spread on a platter and sprinkle with chopped greens.
- boiled beef tongue (250 gr.);
- hard cheese (100 gr.);
- eggs (five pieces);
- garlic (one head);
- baked bell pepper (one piece);
- sour cream (two tablespoons);
- mayonnaise (three tablespoons);
- Boil and cool the tongue. Cut into strips.
- Bake the pepper and garlic in the foil in the oven at 110 degrees.
- Slice the peppers in strips and mix with crushed garlic.
- Cut the cheese like other ingredients.
- Make a sauce by mixing mayonnaise, sour cream and greens.
- Mix all ingredients and sprinkle with herbs and grated egg.
- chicken breast (two pieces);
- hard cheese (200 gr.);
- eggs (five pieces);
- mayonnaise (150 gr.);
- roasted almonds (100 gr.);
- sweet grapes (100 gr.);
- Boil the breasts for a few minutes so that they do not become stiff.
- Then cool the meat and cut into small pieces.
- Pour all the mayonnaise and sprinkle with chopped almonds.
- Three eggs on a coarse grater and sprinkle on top. Then again pour the mayonnaise.
- We cover everything with grated cheese and again fill with mayonnaise.
- The last layer is covered with halves of grapes and again covered with mayonnaise.
Abu Dhabi Salad
- chicken fillet (500 gr.);
- boiled pork (500 gr.);
- boiled beef tenderloin (500gr.);
- pickled champignons (one can);
- soy sauce (five tbsp. l.);
- mayonnaise (150 gr.);
- garlic (one clove).
- Each type of meat is boiled separately until readiness.
- Cool all meat and cut into strips.
- Also slice the champignons.
- Make the sauce by mixing mayonnaise, soy sauce and garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients and decorate with greens. Salt and spices to taste.
What to cook new and interesting
Every year on the eve of the New Year, all the hostesses are puzzled what else to think up and cook to surprise the guests. We picked up several original and at the same time simple recipes:
Cheese appetizer with grapes and pistachios
Lavash rolls with canned fish